Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your take on prostitution...

Guest Cosmigonon

Do you think prostitution...  

1. 1. Do you think prostitution...

Guest swirlundergrounder

You know what....I am going to take the initiative. Tune in to my signature section on my post. It starts today

Yeah gum/ breath freshner and chap stick!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

Shy is good. Shy works!!!! ;)

it does????

Hell yeah it does...Girls hate guys who have what I call "The Hungry Look" on their face. Next time you're out, stand up against the wall and make sure you don't have that so called "Hungry Look" on your face and you'll see the results..You see if you don't have the "Hungry Look" on your face, women will think that you're one of those guys who just doesn't give a f*ck. That will drive girls crazy cuz then they'll think 'why the hell isn't that guy paying attention to me?' (They'll think this sub-conciously of course). Plus if you stay in the same place for a while you're more noticable cuz you won't look like one of those desperate dudes bouncing around all over the place with the "Hungry Look".... Mastering not having the "Hungry Look" is easy...Just pretend in your head that you have a girl friend and you won't have the "Hungry Look" on your face, and play shy...Then later reveal how much of a lone wolf you really are!!!! LOL

That's a cute one. Though I'd like to see how a man practices that look.

Guest LdySphynx

You know what....I am going to take the initiative. Tune in to my signature section on my post. It starts today

I hear ya sister...yuck and you know what's funny is that its usually the ones that are all perfumed out and nicely dressed that have that been hiding down in a hole smell on their breath. ;)

Guest Clarisa

Yeah gum/ breath freshner and chap stick!!!

The remedy to chapped lips = drink the recommended ounces of water daily. Drinking water also flushes the germs that create bad breath.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Shy is good. Shy works!!!! ;)

it does????

Hell yeah it does...Girls hate guys who have what I call "The Hungry Look" on their face. Next time you're out, stand up against the wall and make sure you don't have that so called "Hungry Look" on your face and you'll see the results..You see if you don't have the "Hungry Look" on your face, women will think that you're one of those guys who just doesn't give a f*ck. That will drive girls crazy cuz then they'll think 'why the hell isn't that guy paying attention to me?' (They'll think this sub-conciously of course). Plus if you stay in the same place for a while you're more noticable cuz you won't look like one of those desperate dudes bouncing around all over the place with the "Hungry Look".... Mastering not having the "Hungry Look" is easy...Just pretend in your head that you have a girl friend and you won't have the "Hungry Look" on your face, and play shy...Then later reveal how much of a lone wolf you really are!!!! LOL

That's a cute one. Though I'd like to see how a man practices that look.

You can't practice it in the mirror..It's a state of mind that you have to put yourself in. Once you have achived this state of mind the look will come out by itself. This doesn't work for women becuz men typically like women who have the hungry look!!! lol

Guest LdySphynx

I know from personal experience that the lone wolf act works very very well ;)!!!

I've been married to that lone wolf for 3 years now!!!! ;D