Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVAN & ARYN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Im thinking about getting a room in downtown Miami so I can have a place to shower in between events...anybody wanna go in with me? And Im talkin about a CHEAP room...LOL!

So your thinking of renting a room...hmmmmmmm

Guest sobe2004

Im thinking about getting a room in downtown Miami so I can have a place to shower in between events...anybody wanna go in with me? And Im talkin about a CHEAP room...LOL!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;D

hmmm this is all very tempting!

I'm not sure if I'll swing it...Im leaving for Vegas tonite, and am going to new Orleans in October, and South America in the winter. Of course, the conference as well...I think i might need to tener a little cuidado with my spending habits. Clearly my credit card debt is getting high...but miami and partying with y'all is so fun...i miss u. :-\

You are banned!!!! ;D ;)

yeah, why is he banned? Because of the jacuzzi? you asked for it!

Guest LeVeL

You are banned!!!! ;D ;)

Thanks for having my back Evan....

Guest JMT

You are banned!!!! ;D ;)

oh jeez 8)

Guest LeVeL

You are banned!!!! ;D ;)

oh jeez 8)

LOL ;D

mark's a stand-up guy. bring him back! ;D

He has to recover first...he snot like Evan and me...I think I night have killed him. LOL!

oh my god, that's hilarious. i completely believe it. ;D

I got an email from him today...poor guy has been working 12-14 hour days since he got back...and only had 6 hours sleep while he was here. LOL!

Guest Idreamofdancing

Hellllllooooo,

Sorry, I'm back from the dead. The 24th sounds amazing, but unfortunately, I am going to a wedding the weekend before..First friend from high school...so you know what that means...no rents..have to pay myself...I am having a birthday bash this sat...yup the big 24!! Can u believe it??? Victor is spinning..so it should be amazing. I want to go to Tiesto..but I don't think I'll be able to swing it.

How is everyone??? I miss you guys.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hellllllooooo,

Sorry, I'm back from the dead. The 24th sounds amazing, but unfortunately, I am going to a wedding the weekend before..First friend from high school...so you know what that means...no rents..have to pay myself...I am having a birthday bash this sat...yup the big 24!! Can u believe it??? Victor is spinning..so it should be amazing. I want to go to Tiesto..but I don't think I'll be able to swing it.

How is everyone??? I miss you guys.

If you're dreaming of dancing, then why don't you just wake up and dance?

Guest Idreamofdancing
If you're dreaming of dancing, then why don't you just wake up and dance?

I'm up and ready to dance...my finances are down and sleeping. :'(

Guest LeVeL

Long time dont see Aryn its great to have you back on the boards. I hope everything is goping okay with your life. So how was Vegas for you guys?