Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ali G's Funniest Video 'Throw The Jew Down The Well'

Guest web_norah

Guest trancelator

I have a funny story (to me at least) regarding that bit. I had it recorded and wanted to watch it but my girlfriend's nephew was over. He's 12 and loves shows such as Jackass and hearing dirty jokes. Despite having those tastes, he is extremely well behaved. Anyway, I figured he would be ok watching the episode with me because he has seen far worse things. About a week later his father came to our place and wanted to watch the episode so I put it on for him. He goes on to tell me that while at school that week his son was asked to sing a song in front of the class. Not knowing the meaning behind the song, he sang it in front of the whole class and the teacher! All the teacher could say was,"That not a very nice song." LOL! Classic!

Guest ic143

I have a funny story (to me at least) regarding that bit. I had it recorded and wanted to watch it but my girlfriend's nephew was over. He's 12 and loves shows such as Jackass and hearing dirty jokes. Despite having those tastes, he is extremely well behaved. Anyway, I figured he would be ok watching the episode with me because he has seen far worse things. About a week later his father came to our place and wanted to watch the episode so I put it on for him. He goes on to tell me that while at school that week his son was asked to sing a song in front of the class. Not knowing the meaning behind the song, he sang it in front of the whole class and the teacher! All the teacher could say was,"That not a very nice song." LOL! Classic!

What was even funnier about the whole thing was even his father thought it was funny!!!

Guest ic143

i dunno, the "10 minutes of silence" one almost made me have an accident.

Hmmm, I don't know...the one where he had people smelling his ass was pretty hilarious. Especially when you find out that he has never washed that suit! GROSS! :-X

Guest trancelator

i dunno, the "10 minutes of silence" one almost made me have an accident.

Hmmm, I don't know...the one where he had people smelling his ass was pretty hilarious. Especially when you find out that he has never washed that suit! GROSS! :-X

Four years without washing that damn suit. Hilarious how he had that guy sniffing him! You have to admire how he gets so into character. The director says he doesn't know who the real Sacha Baron Cohen really is sometimes. They have to film one character several months at a time because he grows his hair and mustache a certain way for Ali, Borat and Bruno (just his hair). That's crazy!

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

I thought that this was very funny and sad at the same time. It really does not take much to bring anti-Semitism to the surface in America. No matter how far down its buried. I did laugh and I do think he is very funny.

As a matter of fact on this very board I have flushed out a few of you anti-Semites. It is my hope and dream that together using House Music we can all learn to love each other.

Shalom and Love

I thought that this was very funny and sad at the same time. It really does not take much to bring anti-Semitism to the surface in America. No matter how far down its buried. I did laugh and I do think he is very funny.

As a matter of fact on this very board I have flushed out a few of you anti-Semites. It is my hope and dream that together using House Music we can all learn to love each other.

Shalom and Love

remind me to strap on some c4 and come over to your house..

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom and Love

remind me to strap on some c4 and come over to your house..

Why would you want to cause harm to yourself and others? Is your life empty? Do you need love? If you need to talk there is always someone willing to listen.

Shalom & Love

What was even funnier about the whole thing was even his father thought it was funny!!!

irene??? ;)

Guest ic143

irene??? ;)

Hey Ryan! How are ya sweetie?

irene??? ;)

Hey Ryan! How are ya sweetie?

spendid, thanks! good to see you here ;D