Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight in ft laud DJ HARDWARE

Guest soozin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ic143

It was nice to see the CJ's clubbing..Its a shame I got there late..BUT DONT FORGET MOTHERFCKERS MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!

THOSE THAT KNOW WHATS UP MONDAY NIGHT AIGHT!!!

Pat, Ryan, Irene, Mirza, Alan & His Beautiful wife also Skytravler nice meeting you man ;)

Was great seeing you too! :-*

Guest tres-b

not going out tonight. will prob have a few brews @ happy hour, but that's pretty much it.

Thats how it always starts for me. Next thing I know, its 6 am. I am avoiding any temptations tonight turning off my phone and staying in.

Guest trancelator

LOL thats actually there...I just looked it up on planetxusa myself

???

Wow! Someone obviously is a little upset with Todd. LOL

not going out tonight. will prob have a few brews @ happy hour, but that's pretty much it.

Thats how it always starts for me. Next thing I know, its 6 am. I am avoiding any temptations tonight turning off my phone and staying in.

hahahaha yep, EXACTLY. but i'm real good at lying to myself. first it'll be a beer. then, eh, i feel like a red bull. then BAM. the sun is coming up.

Guest JMT
John and Diego, you were missed. Perhaps we will see you out at Deluxe for another classic Friday night!!!

the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak. glad you all had a good time. Hardware knows how to do it up right. and now i wish i would have gone, but i did end up helping my kid sister in NJ do some urgent resume updating. oh well ill tell him i hear he was great next time im at essential.

Guest trancelator

No fights this time but he ruins the vibe. That guy is a total jerk off!

Skytraveler, get him out of there! And where are those pics??? We are waiting.... ;D

Guest trancelator

PLEASE...call the bar and speak with the owner to complain about the bartender...I SURE AS HELL DID!!!!!!

Carisa, what did he say???

Guest JMT

PLEASE...call the bar and speak with the owner to complain about the bartender...I SURE AS HELL DID!!!!!!

hmmm.... it was a while ago.

That would be a VERY long post...lets talk. But the condensed version is...

"hes usually a really nice guy, I dont know what happened, dont know why he charged your credit card for more than you drank, come in to the bar, next drinks are on me, I dont know why he threw the receipt at you, please come back in"....FUCK YOU!!!! I only go to support my friends and I refuse to spend any money in there now.

Guest JMT

did that same bartender cause any more problems this time?

he is quite the douchebag

isnt a bartender supposed to befriend the patrons and not incite arguments and confrontations with them?

Guest trancelator

That would be a VERY long post...lets talk.

We'll talk. They have to get that situation straightened out. Trust me, sooo many more people would go if it weren't for that idiot.

That would be a VERY long post...lets talk.

We'll talk. They have to get that situation straightened out. Trust me, sooo many more people would go if it weren't for that idiot.

Like me.

Guest trancelator

and the lights! need moving lights! ;D ;)

According to the bartender, they have them. So why wouldn't he put them on??!! See...they need someone else there on those nights. Still, the crowd and the music make the place what it is. It just needs a few tweaks.

Guest Skytraveler

No fights this time but he ruins the vibe. That guy is a total jerk off!

Skytraveler, get him out of there! And where are those pics??? We are waiting.... ;D

Yo the pics will be up by the end of this Weekend.