Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Olympic Arab Problems

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

Arab Female Olympian Exposes Ankles, Nose In Controversial Magazine Spread

ATHENS, GREECE--Shock and disgust rippled across the Arab world Monday when Kuwaiti gymnast Alaa al-Boulmerka posed in FHM magazine with her ankles and nose clearly visible. The provocative and scandalous photos infuriated Islamic Fundamentalists around the world, prompting one prominent Muslim leader to take out a “fatwah†on al-Boulmerka, calling for her death immediately.

“Slut! Harlot! She has shamed her religion and must be killed immediately!†proclaimed Ayatollah Ali Sistani, revered Shiite cleric. “If she ever sets foot in the Holy Land again, she will be stoned to death and dragged through the streets. I just hope no Arab men view these photos. They will be so distracted by her ankles and nose they will forget their afternoon prayers.

Guest obby

Arab Female Olympian Exposes Ankles, Nose In Controversial Magazine Spread

ATHENS, GREECE--Shock and disgust rippled across the Arab world Monday when Kuwaiti gymnast Alaa al-Boulmerka posed in FHM magazine with her ankles and nose clearly visible. The provocative and scandalous photos infuriated Islamic Fundamentalists around the world, prompting one prominent Muslim leader to take out a “fatwah†on al-Boulmerka, calling for her death immediately.

“Slut! Harlot! She has shamed her religion and must be killed immediately!†proclaimed Ayatollah Ali Sistani, revered Shiite cleric. “If she ever sets foot in the Holy Land again, she will be stoned to death and dragged through the streets. I just hope no Arab men view these photos. They will be so distracted by her ankles and nose they will forget their afternoon prayers.

:o

How dare her !!!!!!

Send me the link!!!!!

Guest Clarisa

Poor girl. After having no life busting her ass conditioning for the Olympics she should've known it was a no win situation.

Guest endymion

I just hope no Arab men view these photos. They will be so distracted by her ankles and nose they will forget their afternoon prayers.

This part says a lot about this fundamentalist's world view. The fundamentalists over there seem pretty much just like the ones over here to me.