Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ STRYKE official DJ for the MTV 2004 VMAs

cotoncandydream

[glow=red,2,300]Dade knows how to pick his resident! ;D Too bad you'll be missing it pal. Have a drink in Ibiza for me. :-*[/glow]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

August 27, 2004

www.stryke.net

DJ STRYKE official DJ for the MTV 2004 VMAs

Miami’s Own Talented DJ/Producer Stryke to DJ MTV VMAs

(Miami - August 27, 2004) – Miami’s own DJ/Producer Stryke (aka Greg Chin) is responsible for getting the MTV Video Music Awards party started and keeping it pumped Miami-style throughout the entire show this Sunday night at the American Airlines Arena.

Stryke was chosen as the in-house DJ for this year’s VMAs in Miami following a recommendation from the Grammy’s coordinators. “We wanted to hire one of the best DJs around and Stryke is the perfect candidate. Luckily, he was available,” said VMA Executive Producers.

As Miami gears up to host the Music Awards for the first time ever, some nominees like Jay-z, Beyonce, Fat Joe, Christina Aguilera, Pitbull and P. Diddy are already taking over Miami’s nightclubs, waterways, and highways. This Sunday, as Stryke spins the evening’s tunes, an estimated one billion viewers of MTV’s 42 networks will be blasted with music and hype and virtually attend Miami’s multicultural parties. “I am really excited about this gig for MTV in my own home town with all these amazing artists and in front of such a dynamic audience. This is going to go down in MTV’s book and mine as an unforgettable evening.”

Stryke has done it all, from melting classic tracks into a groovy house sets to whipping 10,000-plus raging techno fans into a frenzy during his many global tours. Stryke’s Ad Finem project with the song, “If You Fall,” recently gave him a Billboard Hit. Stryke is currently building his relationship with newly formed label Circle (Intergroove/EMI/Germany), working out the details of his 2005 world tour and preparing for his residency at Nocturnal, Miami’s newest nightclub opening this October.

Substance Recordings

Greg Chin (Stryke) formed Substance Recordings in 2001 to showcase all genres of electronic music. Successfully signing several international artists, his first release was a hit with several, high profile DJs including Carl Cox, Josh Wink and Bryan Zentz.

To learn more about Stryke and Substance Recordings please visit www.stryke.net

Guest stryke303

thanks guys. i'm quite taken back from this myself. should be a fun night. thanks for the kind words and support.

Guest r3nz0

thanks guys. i'm quite taken back from this myself. should be a fun night. thanks for the kind words and support.

No need to thank me really; just get me 2 tickets pronto. :P;)