Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris should ease off the drugs

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

ha ha ha

---------------------------------------------------

Hilton's "Lost" Dog Was with Grandparents

Paris Hilton's desperate search for her lost dog Tinkerbell could have been avoided if the hotel heiress had a better memory - she'd forgotten her pooch was staying with her grandparents. The star of reality TV show The Simple Life dropped the dog off at her relatives and subsequently lost all recollection of the event, forcing her to believe it had gone missing. It was only after Tinkerbell's plight started gaining publicity that the grandparents' housekeeper called and reminded the socialite where her pooch was. Hilton offered a $5,000 reward for the dog's return after it went 'missing' earlier this month.

Guest LdySphynx

ha ha ha

---------------------------------------------------

Hilton's "Lost" Dog Was with Grandparents

Paris Hilton's desperate search for her lost dog Tinkerbell could have been avoided if the hotel heiress had a better memory - she'd forgotten her pooch was staying with her grandparents. The star of reality TV show The Simple Life dropped the dog off at her relatives and subsequently lost all recollection of the event, forcing her to believe it had gone missing. It was only after Tinkerbell's plight started gaining publicity that the grandparents' housekeeper called and reminded the socialite where her pooch was. Hilton offered a $5,000 reward for the dog's return after it went 'missing' earlier this month.

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

What a Stupid Bitch!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Hey not all of us here got the best of memory but forgetting something like that and then getting press for it, is kind of embarassing for her celebrity status and her family. What a burn out!!

Guest bcnjunkie

who cares, all I know is at Puffy's party she was looking gooood ! that's one chick with presence !, don't be such haters ;D

Guest JMT

who cares, all I know is at Puffy's party she was looking gooood ! that's one chick with presence !, don't be such haters ;D

i like paris as much as the next guy, but you cant think forgetting where you put your dog and then starting a frantic neighborhood-wide search is normal.

Guest bcnjunkie

i like paris as much as the next guy, but you cant think forgetting where you put your dog and then starting a frantic neighborhood-wide search is normal.

I'm saying who cares !, we have all forgotten where we parked our car or done something stupid, it's human nature .. she's still one of the sexiest chicks out there

I'm saying who cares !, we have all forgotten where we parked our car or done something stupid, it's human nature .. she's still one of the sexiest chicks out there

i second that