Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling & Patois' Review of Cooljunkie Spinoff Finals@ Space : PART 3

Bling

Guest digital7
uh thanks i guess ... my mixing is nowhere up to par what would be need to compete but yeah i got more bombs than hiroshima .. who knows maybe next year? don't hold your breath.

Ramon in a landslide win for 2009

Guest ramon
uh thanks i guess ... my mixing is nowhere up to par what would be need to compete but yeah i got more bombs than hiroshima .. who knows maybe next year? don't hold your breath.

thanks danny :P

im not sure if miami is ready for the onslaught anyway ;)

Guest nickjunkie

We already picked winners up until 2010. Maybe we can slot Ramon in after that, of course there's going to need to be a fat brown envelope passed to us fairly soon to set that up... 8)

Guest nickjunkie

Speaking of which, lets move the clone tanks to higher ground to be safe during the hurricane. 8)

Did you pay off the judges or was I supposed to do that?

Guest pod

That was my deal. I transferred the funds from our Swiss account to cover that. I have all the paperwork at home. One of the judges wouldn't accept cash, so I had to draw on some resources from our Colombian friends to settle that one.

Guest nickjunkie

Keep an eye out for any dissenters on the board. It's been a while since Big Vern had the chance to put the squeeze on anyone...