Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patio @ Space this morning

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

ok .. there are times we go to the patio to escape the mainroom cause its so fuckin hot in there or for whatever reason. Tonight however it was because I wanted to be out there. There was a great breeze and the music was perfect. Roland a very nice deep tech-house sort of set for the first couple of hours, but when the sunshine came in so did the bombs. This patio set was brought to you by Eric Prydz , Skylark and Mark Knight and MTV. The sunshine came in and we went in and out of our love and we even talked like a stranger, but when we were knocked over and called upon the skylark bombs just came and came. One of the best times I've had on that patio in a really long time. Roland was spot on dropping bombs .. I really can't describe it any other way. I saw so many people just going off and dropping the pressure and just loosing their mind. I walked into the patio about 5:30am and I didnt leave tille 11:30am. The girls were all over the place and loosing it to Strings of Life and that was definitely more like it. :)

If you had a similar experience please post on it here. Thanks to Michelle for being a trooper and hangin' till noon!

Guest biznation00

ok .. there are times we go to the patio to escape the mainroom cause its so fuckin hot in there or for whatever reason. Tonight however it was because I wanted to be out there. There was a great breeze and the music was perfect. Roland a very nice deep tech-house sort of set for the first couple of hours, but when the sunshine came in so did the bombs. This patio set was brought to you by Eric Prydz , Skylark and Mark Knight and MTV. The sunshine came in and we went in and out of our love and we even talked like a stranger, but when we were knocked over and called upon the skylark bombs just came and came. One of the best times I've had on that patio in a really long time. Roland was spot on dropping bombs .. I really can't describe it any other way. I saw so many people just going off and dropping the pressure and just loosing their mind. I walked into the patio about 5:30am and I didnt leave tille 11:30am. The girls were all over the place and loosing it to Strings of Life and that was definitely more like it. :)

If you had a similar experience please post on it here. Thanks to Michelle for being a trooper and hangin' till noon!

You're a poet and u didn't even know it!

i thought it was just me & my crew that thought roly's set was pretty damn incredible, but when greg (beatfreak) & the gang told me that was the best time they've ever had on the terrace, i was convinced! ;)

Oscar and Cedric tag teaming inside were damn good after the contestants too!

Guest ramon

i find that being creative with my reviews is better than 3 sentences about the night and 20 track id's *lol* :)

how's that mylo ?

Guest biznation00

i find that being creative with my reviews is better than 3 sentences about the night and 20 track id's *lol* :)

how's that mylo ?

well, it was a pleasure reading it. good job!

about the milo, i'll let you know later tonite!

Guest ramon

how's that mylo ?

well, it was a pleasure reading it. good job!

about the milo, i'll let you know later tonite!

see you at crobar later :P

Guest biznation00

Biz, when are you guys going to start recording those patio sets? These things need to be recorded or all they'll ever be are good memories. ;)

blame it on that damn light tec (Ozzie)! >:( ;D

Biz, when are you guys going to start recording those patio sets? These things need to be recorded or all they'll ever be are good memories. ;)

blame it on that damn light tec (Ozzie)! >:( ;D

I'm tellin you man, I still remember that Roly marathon in march and I wish that one was recorded.