Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Republican National Convention (August 30th - September 3rd) Your Thoughts Here

Guest obby

Guest obby

Starts today........my opinion:

Unlike the DNC, we are to expect facts, ideas, specifics and most importantly, VISION.

We shall see!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

No thoughts at all from me. I'm not giving those republicans any more of my cents..If you know what I mean...

Guest obby

To me, the debates are the only thing worth watching. The conventions are just a bunch of propaganda.

When it comes down to it you are right !!!! The debates are what make it or break it but speakers such as Arnold should be interesting to hear or see. After all he is a perfect example of dreams being accomplished in the land of opportunity aka USA

Guest LeVeL

i am looking forward to the governator as well. i hope he says girlie men again.

Yeah it would be cool if he says to Vote for Bush because Kerry is a girlie man for not serving for longer than 4 months in the military.

Guest obby

i am looking forward to the governator as well. i hope he says girlie men again.

Yeah it would be cool if he says to Vote for Bush because Kerry is a girlie man for not serving for longer than 4 months in the military.

I doubt he would say that although it would be funny to hear. Fact is Bush already acknowledged Kerry's service in Vietnam and said it could not compare to his service in the National guards.

We shall see.

I'll read up tomorrow.

Guest obby

My opinion:

John M. was good, but not great,,,,but still very good....especially at the end of his speech.

Rudy,,,Rudy,,,,Rudy,,,,,He was just brutal......I thought he was great! He never personally attacked Kerry, but he did question his record. I don't consider that attacking, I consider that debating. Especially since it's not emotional psycho-babble like "HE LIED, YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO DIE, YOU GRANDPARENTS ARE GOING ROT, H A L I B U R T O N!!!!,, ETC..ETC.."

The 9/11 families were pretty powerful too......

Guest web_norah

Nearly 76 million eligible Americans didn't vote in 2000. Decisions are made by the people who show up, and time's running out to register to vote.

Do it online at declareyourself.com.

KERRY IS IN HUGE TROUBLE..

I'M NOT MORE LEANING TO THE RIGHT, HOWEVER MY MIND ISN'T MADE UP YET, I'M WAITING ON THE DEBATES, BUT MAN OH MAN, IF I WERE BETTING ON THIS ONE, I'D BET THE FARM BUSH WINS IN A LANDSLIDE...

The democrats with moore and stewart smalley, are just out of touch with traditional america....