Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freaking euro trash

We've been shipping packages from the UK, Italy and Isreal.. These fockers are just horrible people to do business with. The Isreal postal system is broken for at least a month, you can't track packages. Italy can't track packages either, and they deceide just to take off every day. Toss in the UK, with also goes on vaction for like a month, and no tracking of packages...

Europe is so fucking lazy, this is why they are all poor. Our best country is New Zealand, tracking of pakcages and never an issue. In fact their packages hit the US faster than the packages from Canada...

oh and the Italians can't count!!! how dumb are these euro trash people...

Thank god in the next 2 months, all my euro trash pharmacies are getting fired... no more of this shit..

Guest swirlundergrounder

We've been shipping packages from the UK, Italy and Isreal.. These fockers are just horrible people to do business with. The Isreal postal system is broken for at least a month, you can't track packages. Italy can't track packages either, and they deceide just to take off every day. Toss in the UK, with also goes on vaction for like a month, and no tracking of packages...

Europe is so fucking lazy, this is why they are all poor. Our best country is New Zealand, tracking of pakcages and never an issue. In fact their packages hit the US faster than the packages from Canada...

Thank god in the next 2 months, all my euro trash pharmacies are getting fired... no more of this shit..

That's why things move or operate at a snails pace down here as well...Ever been to a Win Dixie?

Guest pod

Hell, I'm of the opinion that most people in the US work way too much!

If you can get time off and get away with it, more power to ya!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hell, I'm of the opinion that most people in the US work way too much!

If you can get time off and get away with it, more power to ya!

Yeah I hear that. To much work causes to much stress....

That's why things move or operate at a snails pace down here as well...Ever been to a Win Dixie?

win dixie and it's employees and it's customers should be rounded up and shot... horrible!!!!

Guest web_norah

you've said before that you've never been to Europe, so how can you say that all of Europe is poor, except for Italy (of course since you "claim" to be Italian when in fact you're a NJ non Italian speaking guido)....and in reality the South of Italy is as poor as any place in eastern Europe, if not worse....

this is by far your biggest oxymoron....

Guest swirlundergrounder

you've said before that you've never been to Europe, so how can you say that all of Europe is poor, except for Italy (of course since you "claim" to be Italian when in fact you're a NJ non Italian speaking guido)....and in reality the South of Italy is as poor as any place in eastern Europe, if not worse....

:o

sweetie, you date a british guy since you can get an american guy, let alone an italian...

Guest bcnjunkie

once again the guido's ignorant comments demonstrate his innablity to think... lol... sad

Guest web_norah

sweetie, you date a british guy since you can get an american guy, let alone an italian...

what does me dating anyone have to do with the fact that you're ignorant and write a "Europe sucks (except Italy)" sentence when you've never even been there? maybe you should take a reading class and a language one whilst you're at it...?

you cant argue your way out of this one buddy. you sound even more dumbfound than ever.

Guest guyman1966

Hey Norah - you don't need to visit Europe to realize that it sucks ass. All you need to do is:

1. Live in NY or Miami where most of the EuroTrash come to spend "holiday". Enough encounters and its clear - EuroTrash are lazy assholes w/ attitudes.

2. Read history. Just look at the mess that the assholes from that continent have created world wide.

3. The fact that the only guy you can find to date is EuroTrash speaks volumes.

Guest bcnjunkie

zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

ever seen american tourists in europe... not exactly the most respectful of people !!!

Guest JMT

it goes both ways. ive been over there and acted respectfully at all times and was disrespected once. downtown berlin late at night can be a bit sketchy.

and im sure some euros can say the same thing.

Guest web_norah

Hey Norah - you don't need to visit Europe to realize that it sucks ass. All you need to do is:

1. Live in NY or Miami where most of the EuroTrash come to spend "holiday". Enough encounters and its clear - EuroTrash are lazy assholes w/ attitudes.

2. Read history. Just look at the mess that the assholes from that continent have created world wide.

the fact that you make those assumptions or statements makes you even dumber than your friend. what does me dating anyone have to do with this? lol

it is ironic that someone who claims to be Italian (never went to Italy or Europe), can assume that all of Europe is poor (but of course not Italy).....and even funnier, he cant speak a word of Italian and the sad truth is he's a NJ guido....HAHAHA.

carry on.....this is too funny. you two make a lot of sense.

the fact that you make those assumptions or statements makes you even dumber than your friend. what does me dating anyone have to do with this? lol

it is ironic that someone who claims to be Italian (never went to Italy or Europe), can assume that all of Europe is poor (but of course not Italy).....and even funnier, he cant speak a word of Italian and the sad truth is he's a NJ guido....HAHAHA.

carry on.....this is too funny. you two make a lot of sense.

I'M AMERICAN, NOT ITALIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FROM ITALIAN DECENT, BUT DOES THAT MEAN, I NEED TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE AND VIST THIER COUNTRY????

NOPE, I'M HAPPY SPEAKING ENGLISH AND LIVING IN THE GOOD OLD US OF A...

now, find an american man, or just admit you are the lesbian from the movie PCU..

Guest guyman1966

I know people who know you and they would not fuck you w/ Saleens dick.