Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back Door Bamby Review I guess

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

WOOOOOOOWWWWW!

OMG i am so tired...my puppy wont let me sleep at all, and my feet definitely needed the few hours of rest.

I must say, i really am at a loss for words about the music last night.

aqm gonnaskip all the unimportant details but basicallhy we (Fairydust, Levelistic & I) got there around 12:45...and the party was JUST beginning. Masiello was throwing down some nice tracks. I have never heard him spin before but i was enjoying myself. He was the perfect intro i thought to what was coming.

My expectations for Digweed were low due to the reactions on the boards of suggesting a pillow...and my friends back home had heard him on Friday at Crobar in NY and told me i would be very unhappy. As all of you know when it comes to everything especially music i can be extemely picky...i get bored very easily. Al i can say was hooollly sheeeeet. Digweed was off the chain. When he dropped A Studio SOS Skylark Remix very early into his set i knew i was going to go nuts for the rest of the night. My feet were aching, i was sweating to death, my straight hair got curly in seconds....but it was sick. I could't believe the more recognizable tracks he was dropping..def a lot of NY stuff that i havent heard down here yet ( i am soooo bad with song names). Anyway..my reviews suck, i dont go through the who & what we saw, but as usual laughed my ass off and actually danced a lot which is the way it always should be.

I'm gonna go snuggle with my munchkin (aka Luna the pug)and get ready for my day. I hope all of you had as awesome of a time as i did...nice meeting some new faces. The place had great energy! And yet, i kept saying to myself over and over....is it really only Monday???

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Ohh man it sure was a fun night, its just too bad it was a Monday. But Digweed was playing some bad ass shit, he had me and everyone in that main room just grooving to his sound. Masiello was great in warming up the crowd to what was to come. I for some reason never thought that Digweed would put me to sleep like other people suggested.

My advice is alway try to experience it for yourself dont let anyone else's review ruin the fact of going, for you. To my surprise neither I nor Sasha ever expected Digweed to play as he did....it definitely felt like a weekend party not a Monday party. Crobar threw a nasty party for sure they kept on throwing some confetti(however it spelled CryzC) and also they kept throwing foam which by the way was kind of annoying because I didn't want the foam to get in my drink....it reminded me a lot of those all ages foam parties but its all good that they didn't throw too much of that foam......I feel really bad for those people who have to clean Crobar because the floor was a mess. And about the dancer they were not too great but atleast they showed some titties though. After a dozen drinks of whiskey and some shots...I am now officially hung over from last night and guess what I am at work 8)......lol

It was great seeing some familiar faces like Phunky(Alex), Apotheosis(Ryan), Trancelator.......and last but not least a special thanks to Nickjunkie for hooking it up with 2 tix for last night. Nothing but good times 8)

Guest LeVeL

that was not john digweed last night .. for the most part anyway .. i do welcome the stranger though.

What do you mean are you talking about the guy who was standing next to Digweed when he was spinning. I had the chance to meet Digweed....before his set he was walking around the main-room like a regular person. A lot of people were coming up to the guy and shaking his hand and getting his autograph ect.

Guest ramon

that was not john digweed last night .. for the most part anyway .. i do welcome the stranger though.

What do you mean are you talking about the guy who was standing next to Digweed when he was spinning. I had the chance to meet Digweed....before his set he was walking around the main-room like a regular person. A lot of people were coming up to the guy and shaking his hand and getting his autograph ect.

no i mean it wasnt the regular john digweed people expected .. skylark mix of sos went right off.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

no i mean it wasnt the regular john digweed people expected .. skylark mix of sos went right off.

Uhhh it was freakin sick!!

Guest LeVeL

By the way a big thank you to Cutiechemi for telling it like it is. You said that Digweed would tear it up and girl you weren't lieing. Thanks for your review from the Midwest

Guest rounder19

ears are ringing too! :)

what a great nite! crobar was rocking!, the place was just as packed as a friday nite.......only in miami!!!!! desyn rocked but diggers(who has put me to sleep in the past) completely owned me and the crowd last nite......good times, good vibe, and i thought the bamby show was pretty entertaining/funny.

Guest LeVeL

seems like u guys had a blast...waiting on alex's "hump legging review" i know its gonna be long... :P

You missed it man........they had a cage especially made for Alex..he was up on one of the little stages dancing with the Gothic Chicks that were showing their titties

Guest trancelator

Good times! Had a blast hangin' with Ryan and Alex. It was cool meeting Biz and Bruno, too. Those Bamby girls create a cool vibe at Crobar. It gives the place an edge. Was the Skylark track the one that had the buildup and went off at around 1:36? That track was sick!!! ;D

Guest ramon

Good times! Had a blast hangin' with Ryan and Alex. It was cool meeting Biz and Bruno, too. Those Bamby girls create a cool vibe at Crobar. It gives the place an edge. Was the Skylark track the one that had the buildup and went off at around 1:36? That track was sick!!! ;D

A-Studio - SOS (Skylark Vox Mix) (Ark Records)

Guest fairyDust

That was Digweed playing last night? :P..lol..I went expecting him to be good, but he exceeded my expectations, glad I went, and the dancers in the black latex suits as usual..so hot ;D

Guest trancelator

Thanks. Gotta get that track. ;D

Guest ramon

yep its a great record .. out soonish I think.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

yep its a great record .. out soonish I think.

I have it....vocal & dub :)

Guest durrtylexx

ok assholes ....All I want to say is GAWD DAYUM I'M FUCKING TIRED..

Last night was rediculous, from the Drag Queens to the Penis People dancing on the stage to my favorite the latex lesbian girls ;D..I HAD A BAD ASS TIME!!!! Crobar is the best club on the beach...

Diggers did not dissapoint, he threw down chunk after chunk of nasty ass music... 8)

It was nice hanging w/some of you guys...Level, Fairy, Dancing very cool people..Ryan you dancing machine, mack daddy you.. ;)

And PAT dude you da motha fucking man!!!Its always a pleasure hanging with you brother..Friday night Amika it is ;)