Guest ImAlwaysDancing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Hey Alex! where'd you disappear too? :P

Alex was in his own little Cage in the back of the Dj Booth....lol

Yo Alex your the fuckin' man yo', thanks for the drink buddy.

Guest durrtylexx

Desyn rocked it. 8)

Didn't get to hear Digweed, but it looks like it was all good.

You went and didnt hear DIGGERS???

Desyn rocked it I agree, Diggers dug a hole and took a big nasty dump...

oh Renzo bro it was nice seeing you last and the PODSTER!!

Guest durrtylexx

The dance floor was packed with people...I hate being in crowded areas, I like having my space..I dont like having people bump into me...

Guest r3nz0
You went and didnt hear DIGGERS???

Desyn rocked it I agree, Diggers dug a hole and took a big nasty dump...

Well, I went for Desyn anyways.

But thank you for that wonderful imagery.

Guest durrtylexx

Ryan you dancing machine, mack daddy you.. ;)

i didn't dance i don't know what you're talking about you must have me confused with someone else

PLAYA PLAYA ;)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

The dance floor was packed with people...I hate being in crowded areas, I like having my space..I dont like having people bump into me...

No way...there was plenty of room to dance, i had tons of space and was even able to lean against the podiums when my feet started to burn. The area behind the dj booth was a madhouse...no way...we passed through real fast and didnt see that side of the club for the rest of the night.

Guest durrtylexx

No way...there was plenty of room to dance, i had tons of space and was even able to lean against the podiums when my feet started to burn. The area behind the dj booth was a madhouse...no way...we passed through real fast and didnt see that side of the club for the rest of the night.

Well it was crowded for me...Behind the DJ booth was way too packed..Thats where all the South Beach celebs were hanging..Lots of interesting people were there LOL...

BTW Bruno your one heck of nice guy! I wish you all the best man..Few DJ's in South FL are so nice...Good Luck Man...

Guest jona7

Digweed definitely rocked it w/ his electric groovy tech house which is a yess yess for me.... :D Like I said, Digweed is a pimp....! ;) And so was Desyn... ;D

ok assholes ....All I want to say is GAWD DAYUM I'M FUCKING TIRED..

Last night was rediculous, from the Drag Queens to the Penis People dancing on the stage to my favorite the latex lesbian girls ;D..I HAD A BAD ASS TIME!!!! Crobar is the best club on the beach...

Diggers did not dissapoint, he threw down chunk after chunk of nasty ass music... 8)

It was nice hanging w/some of you guys...Level, Fairy, Dancing very cool people..Ryan you dancing machine, mack daddy you.. ;)

And PAT dude you da motha fucking man!!!Its always a pleasure hanging with you brother..Friday night Amika it is ;)

crobar the best club on the beach? lmao...

oh ok so after amika been open for weeks now all of a sudden "Friday night Amika it is!"?? ???...been telling u to come out for weeks, i guess i just wasnt good enough huh! :'(

Guest pod

I would say crobar is one of the best-maintained and run clubs on the beach. I've had issues with their bookings before, but since Emi took over marketing, there's been a change for the better, in the past couple of months, they've had Sasha, Digweed, DJ Dan, Yousef, Anthony Pappa, and others. With Nerve not booking name talent anymore, I think crobar will be re-inheriting the roster of DJs that Bliss Productions would book. It'll be interesting to see.

Guest durrtylexx

Last night was rediculous, from the Drag Queens to the Penis People dancing on the stage to my favorite the latex lesbian girls ;D..I HAD A BAD ASS TIME!!!! Crobar is the best club on the beach...

Diggers did not dissapoint, he threw down chunk after chunk of nasty ass music... 8)

It was nice hanging w/some of you guys...Level, Fairy, Dancing very cool people..Ryan you dancing machine, mack daddy you.. ;)

And PAT dude you da motha fucking man!!!Its always a pleasure hanging with you brother..Friday night Amika it is ;)

oh ok so after amika been open for weeks now all of a sudden "Friday night Amika it is!"?? ???...been telling u to come out for weeks, i guess i just wasnt good enough huh! :'(

What I'm talking about Crobar, I think its sounds better than Space..The people arn't ass trashy and you have a place to sit down if you really want to..The DJ booth is perfect where it is..I guess I'm just tired of that hard core Space crowd..The Patio is a different story..I'm talking about the main room..I'm going to check out Amika on Friday, I think it might be a bit too richy rich wanna be crap for me..I'm done with trying to party like a millionaire when I'm not one..Once I have millions then I'll live it up..

Guest pod

crobar and Space are two different breeds of cattle. Space is really for the hardcore clubgoers...crobar is for more of the casual, lets-go-out-and-have a good time clubgoers. Musically both have excellent bookings.

The only issue I have with the crobar booth is the traffic jam behind it! ;D

What I'm talking about Crobar, I think its sounds better than Space..The people arn't ass trashy and you have a place to sit down if you really want to..

apparently u havent been to space on fri nights w/ bruno...you can sit right in the main room(cant do that at crobar)...and watch bruno's awesome sets!

...im just busting ur balls! ;)

Couldn't make it, sick in bed. >:(. But i'm pretty sure dig got busy. I don't expect anything less. Glad to hear you guys had a great time.

did u ever make to the creek last sunday after u called me?

Actually, since I haven't been out in a while, I decided to go to Jade , then State and then NV afterhours. But unfortutely I felt sick the rest of the day so I couldn't make it to Crobar.

Guest LeVeL

What I'm talking about Crobar, I think its sounds better than Space..The people arn't ass trashy and you have a place to sit down if you really want to..The DJ booth is perfect where it is..I guess I'm just tired of that hard core Space crowd..The Patio is a different story..I'm talking about the main room..

Your absolutely right Alex, Crobar to me is a better place to go clubbing due to the reasons that you can sit down in a spot and rest after all the dancing you have done. The music is great and the sound system just does it for me. I have never had door drama at Crobar they have always let me in with no problem at all. The only problem I have with Crobar is that they always tend to give out watered down drinks......and I have tried every single bar in the venue.

What I'm talking about Crobar, I think its sounds better than Space..The people arn't ass trashy and you have a place to sit down if you really want to..The DJ booth is perfect where it is..I guess I'm just tired of that hard core Space crowd..The Patio is a different story..I'm talking about the main room..

Your absolutely right Alex, Crobar to me is a better place to go clubbing due to the reasons that you can sit down in a spot and rest after all the dancing you have done. The music is great and the sound system just does it for me. I have never had door drama at Crobar they have always let me in with no problem at all. The only problem I have with Crobar is that they always tend to give out watered down drinks......and I have tried every single bar in the venue.

Alex and Luis, I definitely have to agree with you on this one. Don't get me wrong I love Space, but the crowd @Crobar is definitely a better one. My only complaint are the drinks. I can't remember ever buying a strong drink from there. I remember ordering several Jack and Cokes and I swear, it must have been piss and coke. Didn't feel a thing.