Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back Door Bamby Review I guess

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest LeVeL

Alex and Luis, I definitely have to agree with you on this one. Don't get me wrong I love Space, but the crowd @Crobar is definitely a better one. My only complaint are the drinks. I can't remember ever buying a strong drink from there. I remember ordering several Jack and Cokes and I swear, it must have been piss and coke. Didn't feel a thing.

Yeah in Crobar I always see myself buying drinks after drinks and never getting a buzz. The thing I like about Space is that they tend to give you some strong drinks but they taste like shit but who cares if your a drunk like I am then you wont care. Next time I go to Crobar I getting Whiskey on the rocks...fuck the coke.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

And PAT dude you da motha fucking man!!!Its always a pleasure hanging with you brother..Friday night Amika it is ;)

Please hanging with you as well, Alex. We'll hit Amika up...if that bitch Frances doesn't wipe Palm Beach County out first. Grrrrr....... >:(

Guest ramon

couple of things i spotted.

Chable & Bonnici - Ride (King Unique Mix) (Alternative Route)

Bombdogs - I can't explain (Original Mix) (Harlem)

A-Studio - SOS (Skylark Mix) (Ark)

Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefshwarz Dub) (Playhouse/Nonstop)

Phonique - Red Dress (Tiefshwarz Remix) (Dessous)

Guest LeVeL

All these jams were awesome but the new remix of Ride is out of hand.

Guest mikepayne

I would say crobar is one of the best-maintained and run clubs on the beach. I've had issues with their bookings before, but since Emi took over marketing, there's been a change for the better, in the past couple of months, they've had Sasha, Digweed, DJ Dan, Yousef, Anthony Pappa, and others. With Nerve not booking name talent anymore, I think crobar will be re-inheriting the roster of DJs that Bliss Productions would book. It'll be interesting to see.

Don't forget Donald Glaude! He rocked it.

Guest trancelator

You are definitely the official cj trainspotter. ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

What I'm talking about Crobar, I think its sounds better than Space..The people arn't ass trashy and you have a place to sit down if you really want to..The DJ booth is perfect where it is..I guess I'm just tired of that hard core Space crowd..The Patio is a different story..I'm talking about the main room..

Your absolutely right Alex, Crobar to me is a better place to go clubbing due to the reasons that you can sit down in a spot and rest after all the dancing you have done. The music is great and the sound system just does it for me. I have never had door drama at Crobar they have always let me in with no problem at all. The only problem I have with Crobar is that they always tend to give out watered down drinks......and I have tried every single bar in the venue.

Alex and Luis, I definitely have to agree with you on this one. Don't get me wrong I love Space, but the crowd @Crobar is definitely a better one. My only complaint are the drinks. I can't remember ever buying a strong drink from there. I remember ordering several Jack and Cokes and I swear, it must have been piss and coke. Didn't feel a thing.

I agree on Crobar being a better venue in almost every aspect.

As far as the drinks, the reason they are so week is b/ they make the bartenders use the 4oz measuring cup...i end up ordering another shot ot whatever i drink and pouring it in or splitting it between myself and a friend's drink..that usually helps lol.

Guest durrtylexx

What I'm talking about Crobar, I think its sounds better than Space..The people arn't ass trashy and you have a place to sit down if you really want to..The DJ booth is perfect where it is..I guess I'm just tired of that hard core Space crowd..The Patio is a different story..I'm talking about the main room..

Your absolutely right Alex, Crobar to me is a better place to go clubbing due to the reasons that you can sit down in a spot and rest after all the dancing you have done. The music is great and the sound system just does it for me. I have never had door drama at Crobar they have always let me in with no problem at all. The only problem I have with Crobar is that they always tend to give out watered down drinks......and I have tried every single bar in the venue.

I agree on Crobar being a better venue in almost every aspect.

As far as the drinks, the reason they are so week is b/ they make the bartenders use the 4oz measuring cup...i end up ordering another shot ot whatever i drink and pouring it in or splitting it between myself and a friend's drink..that usually helps lol.

ha ha you have it down to science... ;D

BTW

This Hurricane is getting me nervous...

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Ok i live on the water and have a dog..wtf should i do lol???

I mean in the worst case scenario if we do get hit, how long does it usually take for things to get up and running again?

Guest durrtylexx

I mean in the worst case scenario if we do get hit, how long does it usually take for things to get up and running again?

Worst case scenerio a few weeks w/no electricity or water..If this fucker comes, I'm outta here..BTW shelters don't allow animals...

Guest LeVeL

Shit the waves are expected to get around 12 to 14 feet higher than usual. Me and a buddy of mine are going surfing right before the hurricane comes........this is something to really experience if you haven't yet in your life.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I live on the water also. I have a baby, a dog and 3 cats. I got a hotel for the weekend in Naples just in case....

Guest trancelator

I live on the water also. I have a baby, a dog and 3 cats. I got a hotel for the weekend in Naples just in case....

I grew up there. That's where I'll be headed if we have to leave, Swirl. Be prepared for some boring nightlife if you go. LOL

Guest durrtylexx

I grew up there. That's where I'll be headed if we have to leave, Swirl. Be prepared for some boring nightlife if you go. LOL

boring nightlife is better than, sitting on your ass waiting for the storm to pass bye..

Guest Cosmigonon

Couldn't make it, sick in bed. >:(. But i'm pretty sure dig got busy. I don't expect anything less. Glad to hear you guys had a great time.

did u ever make to the creek last sunday after u called me?

Actually, since I haven't been out in a while, I decided to go to Jade , then State and then NV afterhours. But unfortutely I felt sick the rest of the day so I couldn't make it to Crobar.

Hey Rick, great hangin with you and LisaLoca at Jade. 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, no doubt. Where the hell did you disappear to man? Evelyn was looking for you all over. She was so mad she looked like she wanted to beat you up,lol ;D

I have no idea where I was, i barely remember seeing you... :-[