Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS SUNDAY "VOODOO DOLL"

Guest PRTAZZZ

Guest PRTAZZZ

JOIN US THIS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH @ CLUB ENVY FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT WITH THE ONE AND ONLY

"DANNY TENAGLIA"

OPENING- DJ ROBERT RODRIGUEZ

040905_lg.jpg

LIVE PERFORMANCE BY ALAN T

FOR VIP TABLE RESERVATION CONTACT US:

305-373-2229 OR 786-277-2110

ENVYVIP1@AOL.COM

Guest vanbuurenfan

Omar how much are the pre-sale tix again?

$64,000, and it includes all 26 events that DT will be spinning at NV this year.

Guest LeVeL

$64,000, and it includes all 26 events that DT will be spinning at NV this year.

Yo' Vanbuuren its getting annoying already man......leave playtime for recess only.....come on grow up.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Yo' Vanbuuren its getting annoying already man......leave playtime for recess only.....come on grow up.

no

Guest LeVeL

i think pre sale is $25...but if anything Grooveman records would be able to tell you

Norah are you going to be in the house for DT...for I can bring you some extra vicks and glowsticks.......lol

Guest web_norah

i think pre sale is $25...but if anything Grooveman records would be able to tell you

Norah are you going to be in the house for DT...for I can bring you some extra vicks and glowsticks.......lol

save the glowsticks, i'll be dressed in clubkid gear

i dont use vicks. they make me gag!

Guest vanbuurenfan

level, appologize to nora and grow up please. ;D

Guest katedae

Does anyone know where we can get pre-sale tix? I had to miss Digweed yesterday and I want to make sure that I don't miss this one! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, well I just called Grooveman and the guy told me that he just checked in the drawer where they usually have the tickets if they are selling them...and nothing!!!

He says that to his acknowledgement they are not selling advance tickets to this event, then again he also told me to call later and ask for Armando and see if he knows if they are selling them or not.

So if someone knows more info on Advance Tickets for DT would greatly appreciate a Heads Up!!!

Thanks in Advance!! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ok question of the year, IF and I mean IF this event gets cancelled due to the storm.

Will it be moved up to a later date???

Like say the Saturday after ???

Dammit I am really looking forward to this event!!!

Hurricane Hurricane Go Away!!!

Guest PRTAZZZ

Omar how much are the pre-sale tix again?

do you want to be on the guest list for all of them or just this weekend............................

Shit, I said that to my husband back in March when he played for WMC.

So Nanny Nanny Boo Boo I beat you to it,LOL ;D

You told your husband, and he looked at you with a smirk on his face and told you" where the hell you been, that's old news" Turbo already told me that. So there :P :P