Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see spin at Nocturnal?

V. Barbarino

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

I'd like to see a wide representation of quality local acts, personally. ;D

The guests will be great, but a good local backbone will keep the club truckin' 8)

Guest durrtylexx

I forgot

Filterheadz

Sheldon Romero

James Holden

Uberzone

Darren Emerson

Victor Calderone

Miss Kitten

John Creamer & Stephan K

LTJ Bukem

Roni Size

Groove Armada

Way out West

etc etc etc etc the list goes on & on

Guest andrew_thomas

wow alot of u people picked some horrible djs

thank god for us u do not work in the club industry booking djs...

now some djs i heard a few list here

Svan Veth

Joris Voorn

Carl Cox

ROHAUFFER <<awsome dj along with Calderone gay or straight party i will be in attendace for it

Jeff Mills

Junior Jack

SouthSonics

and ofcoarse richie hawtin

i could name a lot more great djs but i doubt 5% of florida would even know them so it makes them pretty useless..

a clubs gotta get a Rep for having the best usic so if a dj comes that people here dont know the people will still know the dj is good because this club dont book shitty djs haha

Guest durrtylexx

wow alot of u people picked some horrible djs

thank god for us u do not work in the club industry booking djs...

now some djs i heard a few list here

Svan Veth

Joris Voorn

Carl Cox

ROHAUFFER <<awsome dj along with Calderone gay or straight party i will be in attendace for it

Jeff Mills

Junior Jack

SouthSonics

and ofcoarse richie hawtin

I would love to see Rauhofer and JR Vasquez at Nocturnal.But not an anthem party..

BTW Carl Cox is OVER RATED and so is Junior Jack!!

get over yourself....People have different tastes...

Guest ramon

give me fabric nov 27th lineup

Room 1

Richie Hawtin

Ricardo Villalobos

Magda

Room 2

Craig Richards

Ivan Smagghe.

i'll take Stryke instead of Magda though. :)

Guest aj2234

give me fabric nov 27th lineup

Room 1

Richie Hawtin

Ricardo Villalobos

Magda

Room 2

Craig Richards

Ivan Smagghe.

the fabric line ups are outstanding

laurent garnier and jeff mills on the same night ;D

i'll take Stryke instead of Magda though. :)

Guest ddg

james lavelle

james zabiela

infusion

hybrid

sander kleinenberg

lust crew

johnny ramirez (patio style)

nick warren

adam freeland

james holden

fergie

nic fanciulli

morillo

rabbit in the moon

crystal method

baby anne

icey (glad to see nocturnal got him in december ;)

wink

danny howells

.....and it goes on... ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

Ralph Lawson, Tania Vulcano, Roger Sanchez, Silicone Soul, Jonathan Ulysses, Junior Jack, Bob Sinclair, Lexicon Avenue, Professor Angeldust, Vibe, Charles Feelgood, Lego and of course the deep and soulful house guys like Mark farina, Marques Wyatt, Little Louie vega, King Britt, Mark Grant, Mauricio Aviles, etc. TOO MANY TO MENTION !

Oh and a live performance by Trip Do Brasil would be great

I don't know the look but if it were to accomodate some harder sounds then Sven Vath, Angel Molina, Jeff Mills and Carl Cox

Guest eKiTeL

I'd like to see a wide representation of quality local acts, personally. ;D

The guests will be great, but a good local backbone will keep the club truckin' 8)

yes if I were them I'd just have the residents for grand opening, and for a few weeks after that while they develop the vibe with the rooms and the crowd, then start bringing some big names in December

I think too often clubs go all out for the Grand Opening, and can never live up to it afterwards, it might be better to let it build a little more gradually, or do something spectacular for the opening that doesn't involve any out of town headliners, actually the club looks like it going to be pretty spectacular in it's own right, and the glamorous people don't really care who the DJ is, and for the music heads the lineup of local residents is more than strong enough to get them out in force

Guest pod

Why do you think the grand opening of Space went well? They used their residents. Everyone was going anyway, so they didn't need to blow $20 grand on some hack from Europe, when they've got masterful talent right in town.

I'm guessing Nocturnal will do the same, with their quality local roster as such.

Guest JustDade

Why do you think the grand opening of Space went well? They used their residents. Everyone was going anyway, so they didn't need to blow $20 grand on some hack from Europe, when they've got masterful talent right in town.

I'm guessing Nocturnal will do the same, with their quality local roster as such.

Opening will be all about the residents qand showing off the venue. We should be ready to announce the rest of the residents as soon as I get home. There will be a few surprises...

Was out all night with Red Jerry, Ben Lost and Ashley Cassell. They took us to some Electro party at a basement lesbian bar that was off the hook. Lesbian with a mohawk grabbed my wife's ass. Now that's real fun. Off to Ibiza this afternoon...Sasha at Pacha tonight.

Guest ramon

Opening will be all about the residents qand showing off the venue. We should be ready to announce the rest of the residents as soon as I get home. There will be a few surprises...

Was out all night with Red Jerry, Ben Lost and Ashley Cassell. They took us to some Electro party at a basement lesbian bar that was off the hook. Lesbian with a mohawk grabbed my wife's ass. Now that's real fun. Off to Ibiza this afternoon...Sasha at Pacha tonight.

Ashley lives! I haven't seen him in 2 years. Sounds like fun Dade. if you are in Ibiza long enough try to check out Cocoon on Monday Night @ Amnesia. :)

Looking forward to the opening of this place.

Guest stryke303

here's who i'd like to see spin at nocturnal...it would be a vs. party...

saleen vs. rcrespo

trouble vs. crazy c vs. lulamishka (ok, that's where i'd be all night!)

bling vs. jeff mills

dade, let's make this happen!

you guys all trip me out.

xo

here's who i'd like to see spin at nocturnal...it would be a vs. party...

saleen vs. rcrespo

trouble vs. crazy c vs. lulamishka (ok, that's where i'd be all night!)

bling vs. jeff mills

dade, let's make this happen!

you guys all trip me out.

xo

I'D PLAY ALL CLASSICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

RECREPSO WOULD GO DOWN LIKE A 2 DOLLAR WHORE!!!! HE CAN'T HANG WITH ME ON CLASSICS :P