Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB SPACE OPENS TONIGHT!

Guest spaceowner

Guest spaceowner

FRANCES OR NOT, CLUB SPACE WILL OPEN THIS SUNDAY NIGHT!

THE CLUB SPACE PHONE LINES HAVE BEEN RINGING OFF THE HOOK. THOUSANDS OF SPACE PATRONS HAVE BEEN CALLING, REQUESTING THAT CLUB SPACE OPEN FOR BUSINESS. AS ONE PATRON PUT IT, "MIAMI HAS HAD ENOUGH MEDIA HURRICANE HYPE, CABIN FEVER AND HURRICANE LOCK DOWN DEPRESSION. IT IS CLEAR BY NOW THAT MIAMI AND DADE COUNTY ARE NO LONGER IN ANY DANGER. WE ARE TIRED OF BEING LOCKED UP.â€

THIS SEEMS TO BE THE GENERAL CONCENSUS AS MANY RESIDENTS IN THE DADE COUNTY AREA ARE EAGER TO GET BACK TO THEIR NORMAL LIVES.

DUE TO THIS OUTPOUR OF REQUESTS CLUB SPACE AND ITS STAFF HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL OPEN THIS SUNDAY AS PLANNED FOR THE DJ-THON CHARITY EVENT WHICH WILL BENEFIT JERRY’S KIDS (MDA) AND THE FRANCES FLORIDA HURRICANE VICTIMS. THIS PARTY FEATURES ALL OF SOUTH FLORIDA’S TOP CLUB DJS, WHO WILL BE DONATING THEIR TIME AND SKILLS TO BENEFIT BOTH CHARITIES. DOORS WILL OPEN 10 PM TO 11 AM AND THE $20 DOOR COVER DONATION WILL INCLUDE OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT. MAIN ROOM AND TERRACE WIL BOTH BE OPEN.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Singer

nice one, LP ;D

we're gettin slammed just about now but its really not all as bad as the media made it out to be---good to hear people will be getting out tonight!

Guest LISALOCA

Are u sure Space will be opened tonight. I don't want to be blown away while I'm cruncked up. 8) That would be a bad one! Hopefully everyone goes becaue I guess I'll go. With all this energy I've saved up it's time to "RELEASE". ;D See you guys tonight. :-*

Guest LdySphynx

Ok It says open bar all night...does this mean that when the sun comes up there is no more open bar???

Or is is going to be open till closing???

Also I hope its not that Watered Down Vodka like they used to do in Crobar when they had Open Bar, YUCK!!!

Yeah exactly what is on the open bar list what liquors???

Space is actually starting to sound very very good to me :P!!!

I mean I love DT but the PAtio is the Patio!!!! :P

Guest LdySphynx

Space rarely does open bar, but when they do the drinks are just fine. ;D

Ok,but is it till closing or till the sun comes up...I mean its a reasonable question it say "all night" ::)!!!

Don't avoid my question Pod ;D!!!

Guest LdySphynx

No idea. In club terminology all night usually means till the club closes.

Hmmmmmm, I guess i'll just have to see for myself ;)!!!

Also I hope its not that Watered Down Vodka like they used to do in Crobar when they had Open Bar, YUCK!!!

Yeah exactly what is on the open bar list what liquors???

Its going to be Greygoose and Patrons shot for you and only you all night...just dont get shocked when you receive a letter from your CC statement the following week w/ $$$ charges... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Chucha Madre!!! Que fuckin cool!! ;D

Werd up I was going to check out DT, can't beat free drinks ;D

My point exactly ;) See you there Alex 8)

Guest LeVeL

I got my reason Cosmi but you and Alex have a hell of a time out. I have other means of entertainment at home so it will get me thru this boring times.

Next week is another weekend 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

I got my reason Cosmi but you and Alex have a hell of a time out. I have other means of entertainment at home so it will get me thru this boring times.

Next week is another weekend 8)

Well, hope everything is ok Luis, then we'll see you some other time ;)