Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubbin' in Miami

Guest terence

Guest terence

hola, wats up, salut, folks, i am a french clubber still livin' in europe as ya all know house n techno music is so popular here specially in netherlands (tiesto) belgium (marco bailey), n France where i comin from.....

i plan to settle pretty soon in miami area, i ask myself if any folks outhere could let me know about the coolest club to enjoy when i will arrive, i like trance, latin house, progressive, feel free to drop me a line djoy69@hotmail.com

if any of ya plan to visit europe in the near future i will be pleased to keep ya aware of the chill places to hang out, where ever it might be, but follow my advices, amsterdam, rotterdam, cologne n antwerp are the dopest towns.....

thanks in advance, clubbers worlwide must be united, oh by the way, forgive me if i have made some mistake but ya might noticed english is not my native tongue..

see ya gees :P

Guest coach

The general consensus seems to be Space & Crobar are the places to be, with Amika coming along. Of course, I'm gonna say State is coming along, as well. But there are tons of fun places. Try them all! And welcome.

Guest bcnjunkie
but follow my advices, amsterdam, rotterdam, cologne n antwerp are the dopest towns.....

hmmmmmm, left out Barcelona, best nightlife in Europe

Guest bcnjunkie

please don't come to Miami with the "everything is so much better in France" crap attitude, which seems to be the main topic of conversation with most french people that come here.

Guest bcnjunkie

Are French people as rude as they say you guys are? LOL ;D

10X worse, until you exprience first hand (I don't mean casual contact, like a week in Paris or anything), can you truly experience the charm and general warm fuzzy feeling the French generate ;D they're not selfish at all and open to all cultures and certainly not racists, wonderful people to be around since they are the best at evrything in the world and we are ignorant backwards people with no culture

hold on I couldn't stop laughing !!!!! LOL !!! the french nice, ha ha ha ha ha ha, LOL, LMAO, ha ha ha ha ha

Guest swirlundergrounder

10X worse, until you exprience first hand (I don't mean casual contact, like a week in Paris or anything), can you truly experience the charm and general warm fuzzy feeling the French generate ;D they're not selfish at all and open to all cultures and certainly not racists, wonderful people to be around since they are the best at evrything in the world and we are ignorant backwards people with no culture

hold on I couldn't stop laughing !!!!! LOL !!! the french nice, ha ha ha ha ha ha, LOL, LMAO, ha ha ha ha ha

Last week my hotel was full of about 135 French guests and most of them were so rude!!! But the ones that were nice were really nice! I just hope that my next expereience I have with someone who's French will be a positive one.......Je ne parle Francias!!! Zut Alore! :-\

Guest swirlundergrounder

Terence, I'm sure that you are really nice...(My real first name is Terence also) I hope that you have a good time here in Miami and party safe!!! Listen to the recomendations on this forum..They're good places......Welcome to Miami

lmaoooo...

Guest rollyp66

hola, wats up, salut, folks, i am a french clubber still livin' in europe as ya all know house n techno music is so popular here specially in netherlands (tiesto) belgium (marco bailey), n France where i comin from.....

i plan to settle pretty soon in miami area, i ask myself if any folks outhere could let me know about the coolest club to enjoy when i will arrive, i like trance, latin house, progressive, feel free to drop me a line djoy69@hotmail.com

if any of ya plan to visit europe in the near future i will be pleased to keep ya aware of the chill places to hang out, where ever it might be, but follow my advices, amsterdam, rotterdam, cologne n antwerp are the dopest towns.....

thanks in advance, clubbers worlwide must be united, oh by the way, forgive me if i have made some mistake but ya might noticed english is not my native tongue..

see ya gees :P

Space & Crobar! Space on Sunday Mornings is like no other. But there are many other spots to ht through out the week

Guest terence

;D gosh stop dat fuckin' legend to think all french are big mouth, we are just aware of ya know, so if any of ya have taken rudely wat i said, please :'( :'( ::)....

By the way i dont represent France or any country at all, i am just cool, smart, wild, cosmic gees.....

worlwide clubbers are supposed to be untited, so please dont make fuss....

for the coolest outhere, i advice ya to take part at the :-*DANCEVALLEY FESTIVAL in early august every year in 'dam..

terrific :P

peace to all of ya

Guest bcnjunkie

il n'est pas un "legend", c'est la verite. Apres avoir vecu la bas, d'avoir une copine francaise et d'avoir une roomate francaise, apres avoir voyager partout en France , j'ai trouve la vrai identite des francaices, snob avec un complex de superiorite. mmmm, et je travaille pour une societe francaise en nous avons beaucoup des clients francaices.... nous travaillons avec toutes types des cultures et aucune est si snob, sans etiquette et pas sympa comme la culture francaise. PS j'ai fait mes etudes en France donc mes opinions sont en base de contacte avec des francaices, c'est domage par-ce-que il est vraiment un beau pays....

il n'est pas un "legend", c'est la verite. Apres avoir vecu la bas, d'avoir une copine francaise et d'avoir une roomate francaise, apres avoir voyager partout en France , je trouve la vrai identite des francaices, snob avec un complex de superiorite. mmmm, et je travaille pour un societe francaise en nous avons beacoup des clients francaices.... nous travaillons avec toutes types des cultures et aucune est si snob, sans etiquette et pas sympa comme la culture francaise. PS je fait mes etudes en France donc mes opinions sont en base de contacte avec des francaices, c'est domage par-ce-que il est vraiment un beau pays....

is that greek or something?

Guest swirlundergrounder

il n'est pas un "legend", c'est la verite. Apres avoir vecu la bas, d'avoir une copine francaise et d'avoir une roomate francaise, apres avoir voyager partout en France , je trouve la vrai identite des francaices, snob avec un complex de superiorite. mmmm, et je travaille pour un societe francaise en nous avons beacoup des clients francaices.... nous travaillons avec toutes types des cultures et aucune est si snob, sans etiquette et pas sympa comme la culture francaise. PS je fait mes etudes en France donc mes opinions sont en base de contacte avec des francaices, c'est domage par-ce-que il est vraiment un beau pays....

is that greek or something?

No it's french....(No, la Francias)

Guest terence

;DOKAY je suis d'accord avec toi que les francais ont souvent l'esprit critique, mais calà ne va pas toujours dire qu'ils sont grincheux, regarde même en france les parisiens ont une sale réputation, j'imagine qu'aux States les gens du mid west peuvent pas piffer les new yorkais....

quoiqu'il arrive je ne suis aps l'ambassadeur de france sur ce forum, je ne représente que ma personne, je suis tout sauf chauvin, j'ai pas mal tripper ds le monde, et honestly le people le plus sympa ke j'ai meeter c'était en afrique noire, vraiment très cool et la main sur le coeur...

si tx veux savoir je me considère come citoyen du monde, i dont gice a fuck about france or any other country in the world, i just care about cooliness, wisdon, passion n lust..

apotheose ts me sembles être smbdy d'intéressant, laisse moi ton email ça permettra de faire mieux connaissance...

i have the sense of humour ya know, check this french joke:

Pourquoi en france les autoroutes ne sont pas éclairées????

parce que les francais se prennet pour des lumières...

je souhaite à ts les mimai boys n girls une caliente night, see ya buddy

Guest shannon_coolj.

terence,

welcome! i, for one, love the french...and the language...and the food...and the culture.

i've spent a lot of time over in europe and france. ;)

most people go to the super clubs here...but if you keep an eye out, you'll be able to find even better parties and out-of-the-way places.

welcome again!!

Guest bcnjunkie
Pourquoi en france les autoroutes ne sont pas éclairées????

parce que les francais se prennet pour des lumières...

ha ha ha ha, peut etre tu as un bon sense de l'humeur,mais il n'est pas souvent qu'on trouve quelq'un comme toi. De tout facon, si tu veux (avant d'ici arriver) envoyer moi un texte personel (un personal message) et je vais te repondre avec les events de la semmaine ..... je fait traiteur a Miami et j'ai travaille un fete pour le conseil olympique d'hiver de France. Quel gens sans education !!! j'etais vraiment decu. Et la femme de consulat general est la femme la plus mechante, conne que je jamais vu dans ma vie, vraiment. Moi je ne suis pas ne ici, mais apres avoir voyager, je ne sais pas pour quoi il deteste les americains. Ils sont vraiment gentiles. Le pire, j'ai trouve, sont les suisses

Guest terence

salut gringo, putain ts parles bien la "france" (argot) ce cool, t'as appris où???je te remercie de ta réponse, je te kiffe no doubt, alors on pourra bien déconner :P quand je poserais mes valoches à Miami :-* :-*miami vice (putain de bonne série de mon enfance)

je suis déja allé once aux states, ms j'avais 11 ans c'était à new york, trop grave le délire..... ;D

le temps a passé, je suis devenu un beau jeune garcon!!!!!!

clubber, tripper, noceur, chercheur, trader, je bosse right now ds la finance, bizarre, bizarre, pour un trippeur on peut dire..

hell no, car j'adore surfer sur les courbes du Nasdaq et de l'euronext comm' je mix sur des sets de progreesive, hard trance n latin house....

right now je suis à bruxelles (capitale de l'europe oblige) c'est kiffant avec le fuse et la hollande ki est pas loin...

Guest Cosmigonon

salut gringo, putain ts parles bien la "france" (argot) ce cool, t'as appris où???je te remercie de ta réponse, je te kiffe no doubt, alors on pourra bien déconner :P quand je poserais mes valoches à Miami :-* :-*miami vice (putain de bonne série de mon enfance)

je suis déja allé once aux states, ms j'avais 11 ans c'était à new york, trop grave le délire..... ;D

le temps a passé, je suis devenu un beau jeune garcon!!!!!!

clubber, tripper, noceur, chercheur, trader, je bosse right now ds la finance, bizarre, bizarre, pour un trippeur on peut dire..

hell no, car j'adore surfer sur les courbes du Nasdaq et de l'euronext comm' je mix sur des sets de progreesive, hard trance n latin house....

right now je suis à bruxelles (capitale de l'europe oblige) c'est kiffant avec le fuse et la hollande ki est pas loin...

Ok, ok, I think I'm gonna start a thread in Spanish then... :P