Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some 80's songs

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

should have stayed in the 80's. What was that "walk like an egyptian" re-mix garbage ?, Ivano had redeemed himself IMO (the last time I heard him on the patio) however Sunday at State was mediocre at best (music wise)

Guest lyrik

should have stayed in the 80's. What was that "walk like an egyptian" re-mix garbage ?, Ivano had redeemed himself IMO (the last time I heard him on the patio) however Sunday at State was mediocre at best (music wise)

Crap music! :P

(at least if you are going to do a bootleg/remix/mashup or whatever - pick a song that is still cool...or at least a song that was cool...not this shit or that fuckin "call on me" garbage)

Guest LdySphynx

Yep, the mediocre music was one of the reason we left early to Space!!!!

Walk like an Egyptian was the straw that broke the camels back for us...we looked at each other and did not have to say a word in order to know what we were both thinking!!!

BTW, it was nice meeting you bcn ;D!!!

Guest web_norah

thats a Bushwacka! remix 'Walk Like an Egyptian'

Guest LdySphynx

Well i'm all for Depeche Mode remixes I think those are one of the priviledged few songs that can call themselves worthy of being remixed!!!!

Guest tres-b

Dont you love those moments when the music is so painful words arent needed to express how awful it is? You simply get your stuff together, close out your tab and move on to the next stop.

Guest LdySphynx

[quote author=LdySphynx

Walk like an Egyptian was the straw that broke the camels back for us...we looked at each other and did not have to say a word in order to know what we were both thinking!!!

Dont you love those moments when the music is so painful words arent needed to express how awful it is? You simply get your stuff together, close out your tab and move on to the next stop.

We LOVE to HATE them!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

You know whats even more pathetic...is that more than half of the people went crazy when they heard that Track play!!! ::)

You more or less can point out the people that are there just to get drunk and don't give a rat's ass about music. It's sad though that its more than you would think!!!

Guest web_norah

i dont mind that Bangles track at all, (i am a huge fan of the Billy Jean one as well). whats wrong with using 80's music in dance? Tears For Fears, Def Leppard, Michael Jackson, Steve Winwood, are a few that are hot singles now.....wtf? i really think it is a love to hate type of thing....

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, that was a weird moment when they played that track, I think moslty because the track wasn't even danceable at all, the beat is way too fast, maybe they could make a better remix. The thing is that most good remixes are of songs that are already really good, but if thws song in question is not good, there's not that much you can do to make it better without straying too much from the original.

Guest tres-b

I would add the "Cry Little Sister" remix that has been floating around as well. Pretty decent plus Lost Boys is a classic flick. Also, anything w/ Sweet Dreams or Sunglasses at Night works for me when it comes the 80s.

I would add the "Cry Little Sister" remix that has been floating around as well. Pretty decent plus Lost Boys is a classic flick. Also, anything w/ Sweet Dreams or Sunglasses at Night works for me when it comes the 80s.

i have the 1997 sun glasses remix... shit was hot back in the day, the white label of sweet dreams is still killer on the dance floor..

my fav 80's sounding dance track is Captain Hollywood -More and More

Guest DJTeKWReK

My favorite remix rite now is the Duran Duran "Electric Barbarella" Remix. If you havent heard it, you'll hear it this Friday at the Funkhouse @ State.

Guest durrtylexx

I wouldn't mind hearing a remix of Hazy Shade of Winter..a guitar loop would be sweet...with some nasty drums and a bad ass bass line....

Guest trancelator

The "Save A Prayer" remix that J. Ramirez plays at Delux is cool. He also plays the guitar riff from "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" which just loops itself continuously. That gets all the ladies shakin' their asses.

Guest dino

For as good of a movie as it is.....Scarface has some of the worst 80's music in it. Everytime they are at the Babylon Club the music in the background is classic club/coke/horrible 80's music.

Guest pod