Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Scene" party at Amika tomorrow night!

Guest mattelove

Guest mattelove

Tomorrow night at Amika

"Scene" Wednesdays continues to bring quality house music from the best local and international dj's around. So come and be "Scene" as we film the night for a3 TV's show Wildlife. Open bar from 10pm-11pm.

With resident dj Matt e love

and this week we have a special surprise guest warming up the room...

Vip guest list: matt@a3tv.tv

Amika

1532 Washington Ave.

South Beach

amikamiami.com

mattelove.com

a3tv.tv

A big thanks to all that have supported this night thus far. Its only getting better!

Guest mattelove

For those of you that don't know Eric Kittell, here is a little blurb:

Eric is one of Miami's newest and most innovative DJ talents. He has a unique and ecelectic style covering many differenct genres of house music with a strong retro/electro flavor. He has played at such venues as Blue, MIA Lounge, Nerve and Privilege. Eric is also currently involved with a number of remix projects so expect to hear a lot more from this artist at the cutting edge of today's dance music sounds.

Coming soon to "Scene" Wednesdays

a3 TV's 2 year Anniversary - With very special international guest dj.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Okay...is there always 5 people there on Wednesdays or did we just pick the wrong night to come?

Okay...Does Sasha always walk around with that " i'm gonna kill you face" or did I pick the wrong night to hang with her. :P

R u starting that shit again? lol.

I freakin laugh all night and if i stop and look around for one..just one single second...i must be having a bad time or mad or upset lol. This must be a Miami thing i dunno i guess i have to put a permanent smile on my face. This is me baby take it or leave it.

Hope you had a good trip to Orlando.

I think i am skipping the Wed nights from now on...im a weekend Thur-Sun kinda gal lol.

Okay...is there always 5 people there on Wednesdays or did we just pick the wrong night to come?

Okay...Does Sasha always walk around with that " i'm gonna kill you face" or did I pick the wrong night to hang with her. :P

I freakin laugh all night and if i stop and look around for one..just one single second...i must be having a bad time or mad or upset lol. This must be a Miami thing i dunno i guess i have to put a permanent smile on my face. This is me baby take it or leave it.

I think i am skipping the Wed nights from now on...im a weekend Thur-Sun kinda gal lol.

Touchy, touchy, touchy aren't we babes? Relax, I was just pullin your leg. And I don't recall you smiling once last night, I barely heard you speak, I thought you were mute. lol :P. Ok let me stop.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Touchy, touchy, touchy aren't we babes? Relax, I was just pullin your leg. And I don't recall you smiling once last night, I barely heard you speak, I thought you were mute. lol :P. Ok let me stop.

OMG..you must be blind. But anyway can anyone take sarcasm these days?? I know you are not being serious! lol

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

what up bitches! lol...

so sash...remember when i said everyone knows everybody...this is a given...

Rick u cant be pulling no one's leg...the only person allowed to do that in here is Phunky...(inside thing if uve been following previous threads...)

???????????

Guest LeVeL

I like the the Club Amika but it totally needs to get more people in that venue. It was a shame seeing that place as empty as it was.

So they have to do something...

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I like the the Club Amika but it totally needs to get more people in that venue. It was a shame seeing that place as empty as it was.

So they have to do something...

It is jam packed every Fri & Sat night though...very strange to see it like that.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah but on Wednesday it was completely empty the venue has to do something about it, or better yet dont open your doors on that night since your losing money. Did you see how the bartenders were treating us because they saw that nobody was around to buy drinks it was very saddening to see :'(.

what up bitches! lol...

so sash...remember when i said everyone knows everybody...this is a given...

Rick u cant be pulling no one's leg...the only person allowed to do that in here is Phunky...(inside thing if uve been following previous threads...)

Who you callin a bitch!!!! LOL .What's up brotha. And I hope this leg pulling with Alex is not real. You're starting to scare me. :P