Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cedric the time has come...

Guest technowhore

Guest technowhore

To retire that outfit, you know which one i'm talking about. The white shirt, the white studded belt and white shoes. Such an elaborately matched outfit can only be worn once in a blue moon, not 3 weeks in a row... ::)

014.jpg048.jpg027.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

whoa! yikes! someone woke up on the wrong side of bed and forgot to drink the cafe au lait ... this time it is NOT me. very observant personality i might add :o

Guest technowhore

didn't your momma teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all?

yes she did, she also taught me not to repeat the same outfit three weeks in a row

Guest djbruno

what do you want me to tell you

pimping ain't easy!!!! ;)

Same out-fit or not, Cedric has the Dj-booth full of bitches week after week!!

014.jpg

042.jpg

015.jpg

Guest pod

I'm a fashion victim too. If there were photos of me, you'd see the same ensemble, jeans, blue shirt in varying style, and so forth.

But if wearing the shirt gets the whores, I'm all for it. I don't care what he wears as long as the Gervaittes keep showing up!

Guest web_norah

whats the deal with the bitches, whores and etc labeling? not very nice. ** i think that's not the way you get the chicks is it? ???

Guest Cedric Gervais

I'm a fashion victim too. If there were photos of me, you'd see the same ensemble, jeans, blue shirt in varying style, and so forth.

But if wearing the shirt gets the whores, I'm all for it. I don't care what he wears as long as the Gervaittes keep showing up!

LOL!!!

Guest web_norah

Well, there's girls, women, and whores. ;D

My friends are girls. Whores I don't know yet, they get Girl status when I do know them! ;D

i agree ...

(coont is acceptable too)

Guest technowhore

Defend him all you like, the fact remains he committed a major fashion don't and someone called him on it. That's got to be pretty humiliating for someone who quite frankly is one of the biggest metrosexuals around.

Guest trancelator

If someone is tryint to be a fashion trendsetter, I guess it would be a no-no. However, if someone just wants to be a pimp...who cares??!! Rock stars wear the dirtiest and smelliest shirts to pick up super models.

Guest technowhore

If someone is tryint to be a fashion trendsetter, I guess it would be a no-no. However, if someone just wants to be a pimp...who cares??!! Rock stars wear the dirtiest and smelliest shirts to pick up super models.

Perhaps that was the case......but i got a hunch that he does care about his appearance and attire. This was definitely a "who's gonna know" situation.