• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest technowhore

sounds like a rejected gervette started this thread

014.jpg

no, i am certainly not. frankly, a night of gambling with the possibility of an std does not entice me.......

Guest djbruno

whats the deal with the bitches, whores and etc labeling? not very nice. ** i think that's not the way you get the chicks is it? ???

When you meet these girls you would know what I'm talking about !

Guest Eddy Guerra

014.jpg

no, i am certainly not. frankly, a night of gambling with the possibility of an std does not entice me.......

oohh boy now that really sounds like there are some personal issues with the gervette club

Guest davidorth

this crap is waaayyy too funny...

the pimpin' saga continues tonight at Cafeteria...

and stay tuned for an inside look at the pimpin' lives of some of Miami's favorite DJ's... Coming soon on No Cover TV ;D

Guest ramon

014.jpg

oohh boy now that really sounds like there are some personal issues with the gervette club

no she listens to techno? :P:o

Guest technowhore

this crap is waaayyy too funny

the pimpin' saga continues tonight at Cafeteria...

and stay tuned for an inside look at the pimpin' lives of some of Miami's favorite DJ's... Coming soon on No Cover TV ;D

you might want to go easy tonight with the booze. last i saw you in person, i noticed that let's...... just say the lifestyle may be taking its toll. i don't mean to be cruel, i really think you have a beautiful face but showbiz is a tough one.....you don't want your waist to be as big your head.....

Guest LeVeL

[you might want to go easy tonight with the booze. last i saw you in person, i noticed that let's...... just say the lifestyle may be taking its toll. i don't mean to be cruel, i really think you have a beautiful face but showbiz is a tough one.....you don't want your waist to be as big your head.....

Dam I like this Technowhore chick more and more.......she speaks her mind and there is nothing no one can do about it.

[you might want to go easy tonight with the booze. last i saw you in person, i noticed that let's...... just say the lifestyle may be taking its toll. i don't mean to be cruel, i really think you have a beautiful face but showbiz is a tough one.....you don't want your waist to be as big your head.....

Dam I like this Technowhore chick more and more.......she speaks her mind and there is nothing no one can do about it.

So how many times have you PMed her?

Guest LeVeL

So how many times have you PMed her?

LOL......I haven't PM'ed her but its cool to see someone talk the way she has without kissing up to any DJ or celebrity. You have to respect that.

Guest web_norah

Yeah you have a point.....but its cool to have another rebel on the board.

you're not talking about me are you??

:::clears throat::::

hey but that wasnt cool man, taking cheap shots on David..... >:(