Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE DESERVES TO LOSE OSCAR

Guest def2

Guest def2

come on what is up with this shit. Oscar G has been the man at space for over 3 years. i remember when saturdays was oscar's night. that night has constantly been fucked with and now to make matters worse...its called THE RESIDENTS....its a total slap in his face and they deserve to lose him.

Guest deesoulrelic

come on what is up with this shit. Oscar G has been the man at space for over 3 years. i remember when saturdays was oscar's night. that night has constantly been fucked with and now to make matters worse...its called THE RESIDENTS....its a total slap in his face and they deserve to lose him.

U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT

i think it's not a question of what space is doing, it's a question of what happened to og... I think LP paid him off to keep his mouth shut. No NYC dj would put up with this, thats why og has lost his #1 miami dj status... no balls and a whole lot of filler for the guests and other 492784598 residents.

Guest deesoulrelic

The way i see it is space is positioning its self to be like a "ministry of sound" they cant do that with just the #1 dj in miami they need to have anarsenal of top DJs. OG BUILT that bangin house of beats we call SPACE. Cedric is a Plus and "the residents" r keepin it together and making it so other clubs have to step it up a notch

Guest JustDade

Are you seriously complaining because a club has too many quality residents? Did I accidently log into CP? If you ask me it proves that OG is more the man than ever...

Are you seriously complaining because a club has too many quality residents? Did I accidently log into CP? If you ask me it proves that OG is more the man than ever...

yea, keep kissing his ass so he'll leave space for nocturnal ;)

fact remains, too many jocks at space, has made og fans such as myself, not go ever!!! I don't want 4450294524305 djs, I just want one a night in that particular room..

Guest JustDade

fact remains, too many jocks at space, has made og fans such as myself, not go ever!!! I don't want 4450294524305 djs, I just want one a night in that particular room..

Sure...but the problem is that you want that one DJ to bee Cheetos...I mean tsettos.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Sure...but the problem is that you want that one DJ to bee Cheetos...I mean tsettos.

ROTFL

nope, it can dj joe blow, as long as there is house, vocals and classics...

and no dj transitions every 10 minutes.

hahahahahaha

i think it's not a question of what space is doing, it's a question of what happened to og... I think LP paid him off to keep his mouth shut. No NYC dj would put up with this, thats why og has lost his #1 miami dj status... no balls and a whole lot of filler for the guests and other 492784598 residents.

This guy has issues.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

despite whether he has issues or not..he is correct in the respect that no NY dj would deal with that. I am not complaining about Space's cluster of dj's and i guess it is just trying something new...but i dont think a good venue requires 6 people spinning on the same turntables the same night....Miami has that whole tag teaming thing and it works sometimes when you have two dj's..like with nelson and bruno back at envy or gabriel and ivano at State...but i think Space is a little much sometimes.

despite whether he has issues or not..he is correct in the respect that no NY dj would deal with that. I am not complaining about Space's cluster of dj's and i guess it is just trying something new...but i dont think a good venue requires 6 people spinning on the same turntables the same night....Miami has that whole tag teaming thing and it works sometimes when you have two dj's..like with nelson and bruno back at envy or gabriel and ivano at State...but i think Space is a little much sometimes.

very well said, now only if oscar would fire his agent and quit space.. but he's scared of LP...

Guest ramon

no offense to cedric but i used to enjoy my long afterhours sets with just oscar spinnin' .. i do have to disagree you need strong list of residents cause oscar does go out of town and you do want someone who can still rock that main room.

but what the hell do i know .. i just go out to hear some good music when i can.

no offense to cedric but i used to enjoy my long afterhours sets with just oscar spinnin' .. i do have to disagree you need strong list of residents cause oscar does go out of town and you do want someone who can still rock that main room.

but what the hell do i know .. i just go out to hear some good music when i can.

DT would go out of town all the time, it's called guest djs!!!!!!

no need to have 4890274598245 djs spin 10 minutes each night..

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

A good list of dj's is one thing..but them all spinning on the same night and flyers with a list of 10 names is not. I mean i guess that is what makes Space, Space. It works well because everyone gets an opportunity to shine but individual dj style gets lost...i mean how much of a set can you develope if you are swicthing off every hour??? Im exaggerating but u get my drift. lol

Ok mom.

Guest deesoulrelic

very well said, now only if oscar would fire his agent and quit space.. but he's scared of LP...

Oscar was remixing Madonna in 1995.....space is just another notch on the list....What does he have to be scared of anyway?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Oscar was remixing Madonna in 1995.....space is just another notch on the list....What does he have to be scared of anyway?

If anything Space should be scared if he goes to Nocturnal in my opinion....but anyway.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I disagree, I don't think Space has anything to worry about. Both clubs can and will coexist at the same time. Oscar will not go to Nocturnal. That would be foolish. LP is not stupid you know.

Shut up already!

Guest deesoulrelic

..but i dont think a good venue requires 6 people spinning on the same turntables the same night....Miami has that whole tag teaming thing and it works sometimes when you have two dj's..like with nelson and bruno back at envy or gabriel and ivano at State...but i think Space is a little much sometimes.

didnt u just like start life.........i can see youve been going to clubs for a long time when u talk about legends like gabriel and ivano