Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami vs FSU

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

[glow=orange,2,300]LETS GO CANES! LETS GO CANES! LETS GO CANES!![/glow] It's football season people... THANK GOD! I'm sure the rest of the State Of Florida can agree we need a little distraction from these storms, what better way than to start off football season with one of the greatest rivalerys College Football has ever seen. Miami vs FSU?!?! We all know that in order to win the National Championship you must come through through the STATE of Florida at some point wheather; you play FSU, OF, or UM.. if you don't beat one of us YOU AIN'T SHIT!

Guest trancelator

This is FSU's best chance in a while. UM has lost a lot of players to the draft in recent years and have lost their core leadership from the championship game runs. Let's see if UM has re-loaded.

Guest rollyp66

This is FSU's best chance in a while. UM has lost a lot of players to the draft in recent years and have lost their core leadership from the championship game runs. Let's see if UM has re-loaded.

Both teams lost lots of players and that happens EVERY Year. Its not a matter of Re-Loading, its a matter of who wants it more. Both Teams have the talent and the coaching. Everyone knows that this state is the most heavily recruited in the US. Forget Texas those days have been long gone and if you look at todays current NFL rosters you will see A LOT of players from UM,UF. FSU, and now UCF. The list will continue to grow. Florida is the BEAST of Football. Texas is now the step-child and bring on Cali we'll take you on anyday

Guest rollyp66

but I agree with you on this being FSU's best chance but 1 thing they have against them.... and they can tell you the same is that they are Playing in the ORANGE BOWL!!! Rated one of the top 15 of hardest stadiums to play in!

Guest trancelator

but I agree with you on this being FSU's best chance but 1 thing they have against them.... and they can tell you the same is that they are Playing in the ORANGE BOWL!!! Rated one of the top 15 of hardest stadiums to play in!

When I say UM "lost players" I realize everyone does. It's just that no one team can replace the Vilmas, Wilfolks, Taylors, etc. To me, the key question in this game is can the players taking their place step up like those players of the past in the very first game?

Rix's legacy hinges on this game. He will either be a big loser or perhaps he can get this thing turned around by being the first FSU qb to win an game of importance in the OB. Either way, it is awesome that we get a state rivalry game at the very beginning of the year.

Guest rollyp66

You couldn't have asked for a better game! Even though the game should have been tied until the end 0-0 if it weren't for fumbles, but both teams showed up, and Brock Berlin has won my respect, he delived most of his passes right on the money, It was the recievers who were dropping passes. And I am IMPRESSED by our Defense who was swarming, looks like htis defensive unit is up to the challege of being better than last years bunch. A salute to both teams! But I still say LETS GO CANES! LETS GO CANES!

Guest r3nz0

The student section went the fuck off in the last minute.... absolutely amazing....... We are the shit

I can imagine--damn, I should have been there! :'(

Simply amazing finish! ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

806491984788.jpg

i went. at first i was incognito....figured that was a smarter route...but then i got myself an fsu hat....had to show my colors. i was in a real good fsu section, plenty of brothers. got real wasted. but that's about the only highlights from yesterday.....i have nothing to say about the game itself, i'm speechless.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

go noles.

i think its also rated #1 in the "most likely to get knifed in" category.

you cant spell "scUM" without UM. no offense to anyone directly here, but the phrase "money doesnt buy class" is never more applicable then it is to a large portion of the "students" at the O-bowl.

some of the most ghetto trash alive is in the stands there. should be renamed 'the tOilet bowl'. has to be one of the shittiest functioning stadiums. bathroom sinks and toilets all broken and clogged, no concessions at all, the "Lite-Brite" screen shows the same 4 graphics from when the Dolphins first played there. looks like a a rusted erector set. i dont think they have made one improvement to it since it was built.

the crowd also ecstatically cheers when players get injured.

Guest durrtylexx

i think its also rated #1 in the "most likely to get knifed in" category.

you cant spell "scUM" without UM. no offense to anyone directly here, but the phrase "money doesnt buy class" is never more applicable then it is to a large portion of the "students" at the O-bowl.

some of the most ghetto trash alive is in the stands there. should be renamed 'the tOilet bowl'. has to be one of the shittiest functioning stadiums. bathroom sinks and toilets all broken and clogged, no concessions at all, the "Lite-Brite" screen shows the same 4 graphics from when the Dolphins first played there. looks like a a rusted erector set. i dont think they have made one improvement to it since it was built.

its ok bro,, i know your frustrated and mad that your team lost..no worries man-- just let it all out...