3AM

TO REUNITE WITH DJ NELSON AND THE ENVY FAMILY

040917_lg.jpg

FOR VIP TABLE RESERVATION AND INFO:

786 277 2110 OR 305 373 2229

ENVYVIP1@AOL.COM

"THERE'S NO SPACE LIKE ENVY"

Guest PRTAZZZ

Back from vacation... there's no Space like Envy... cheap shots, stinking of desperation.

do you want to be on the guest list my friendddddddddd

Guest web_norah

whoever said competing is a clean game? i'd do whatever it takes.

to those that missed the punchline, try reading a little more -it doesnt hurt.........

Guest PRTAZZZ

whoever said competing is a clean game? i'd do whatever it takes.

to those that missed the punchline, try reading a little more -it doesnt hurt.........

tha's right

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I'm not exactly a fan of NV, but to me it's good that they exist, it gives a little more variety to that Street, and another option; I know a lot of people that like it. If they keep they're friday afterhours, as well as their monday morning party is all good. At least i know that if any of those days I feel like i don't wanna go home yet, ther's always a place I can go.

And the Nocturnal opening is good too, the more clubs the merrier, as long as they all do good. ;D

Guest mikepayne

And the Nocturnal opening is good too, the more clubs the merrier, as long as they all do good. ;D

Indeed. Competition is a good thing, and the new downtown nightlife district is a very good thing. :)

Guest LeVeL

it was an illusion. hate the game not the player :-X

I know it was an ilusion.........duh..........get a sense of humor by the way, I heard they come cheap in china-town.

Guest Cosmigonon

it was an illusion. hate the game not the player :-X

I know it was an ilusion.........duh..........get a sense of humor by the way' date=' I heard they come cheap in china-town.

[/quote']

LMFAO!!! ;D

Guest robyngrammy

Don't Miss Bruno and Nelson again on Wednesday Sept. 22 @ Prive 10:00 pm. - free ketel one. and over 10 dj's spinning all night. This night GRAMMYs are taking over the HOUSE music baby! You don't want to hear about it on Thursday - get your ass there!

Indeed. Competition is a good thing, and the new downtown nightlife district is a very good thing. :)

Yes indeed, competition is a very good thing. The consumer always benefits in the end. Better prices, more variety, and the businesses have to fight for your dollar. They can't afford to be cocky. If they do, than the consumer goes somewhere else.