Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Nocturnal

Guest durrtylexx

Guest musicalmissionary

The honest answer is that we're not sure. We had to prepare the building for Frances and removed all the materials, welding equipment, generators. When that storm didn't hit we still had to worry about Ivan so we didn't fully re-mobilize. The end result was that we did lose some time. The good news is that we believe we will be able to make up most, if not all, of the time. We will know exactly where we stand on Monday and I'll keep you all informed.

I really appreciate your honesty. I agree with Lyrik, whatever it takes to bring Nocturnal up the way it was intended from the beginning is ok with me. I don't mind waiting at all.

Good luck guys... I can't wait.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

The honest answer is that we're not sure. We had to prepare the building for Frances and removed all the materials, welding equipment, generators. When that storm didn't hit we still had to worry about Ivan so we didn't fully re-mobilize. The end result was that we did lose some time. The good news is that we believe we will be able to make up most, if not all, of the time. We will know exactly where we stand on Monday and I'll keep you all informed.

I really appreciate your honesty. I agree with Lyrik, whatever it takes to bring Nocturnal up the way it was intended from the beginning is ok with me. I don't mind waiting at all.

Good luck guys... I can't wait.

same here...just please bring David Morales down ;D & Little Louie Vega

Guest musicalmissionary

I second that.

And for good measure... bring in some Derrick Carter, Farina, Heather, Frankie Knuckles, King Britt, Soul Mekanic, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Brett Johnson, JT Donaldson, Kenny Hawkes, Lee Burridge, Danny Howells, ......

Guest AlanS

I second that.

And for good measure... bring in some Derrick Carter, Farina, Heather, Frankie Knuckles, King Britt, Soul Mekanic, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Brett Johnson, JT Donaldson, Kenny Hawkes, Lee Burridge, Danny Howells, ......

Calling out the heavy weights...Nice pix from both of you here.

Guest saintjohn
A lot of what we're doing has never been done before and it has to be done right or it's a waste of time and money. I can say with no reservation that this will be a venue unlike any you've seen before. Polished doesn't even come close to describing this place.

after what i saw this afternoon, i have to agree. i last visited during wmc, and the nocturnal crew has already improved on the original club concept (which was pretty ambitious). i don't want to give anything away, so i'll just say that it's going to be well worth the wait.

the "operational tempo" of the site is intense - if anyone can get the job done right and on time, it's the nocturnal team. they have the best people in this business working together. i'm really, really looking forward to this.

dade, thanks for the sneak peek!

BTW POD - come by and shoot some shots.

Thanks, Lyrik. I wish everyone would see it that way. A lot of what we're doing has never been done before and it has to be done right or it's a waste of time and money. I can say with no reservation that this will be a venue unlike any you've seen before. Polished doesn't even come close to describing this place. Thanks for the kind words and stay tuned...it's close.

Dade, I can't speak for all of us, but I can tell you that I certainly see it that way. I was a little impatient at first, but after you gave me that tour and explained to me what exactly you had in mind, and how much thought and money was put into designing the building I realized that this was going to be a serious affair. Guys, listen up, you have no idea what kind of surprise you're in for come October. They thought of everything you can imagine. In short, just about whatever it is you disliked about any other club in this city or anywhere else, they found a solution to. This club will definitely raise the bar to a whole different level. Miami needed something like this. Thanks guys.