Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AttN:LeVel

Guest fairyDust

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

im lost

Okay if you say so....I thought I made it pretty clear for you but I guess not...but anyways who cares....its all good dogg we all get along anyways.

I bet you wont turn down some nice indian pussy thats for sure...... ;)

ROTFL..i dont think he would turn down any pussy...uch, i hate that word lol.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just love messin with me huh you mofo? I think all that trance is getting to you. I heard it makes people crazy. I also heard that it can also make you gay' date=' no wonder you guys love glowsticks so much,lol.... So I have to watch myself around you. lol. :P :P

[/quote']

Chill out Rick your exposing my secret....I am blowing up myself with the vicks and the glowsticks I had bought for Norah for she can use when DT was down here a couple of weeks ago. So watch out man....

Watch out man, Norah said she's gonna beat your ass. She told me she already beat your ass on Gay night @ENVY(saturday) because you were wearing a tight batman suit with heels and she couldn't stand to look at you anymore. :P

Guest LeVeL

thats what i meant the whole time...im not talking about tribal indians in the middle of the amazon

Dam all4tribal you just made me waste my time.....next time be more specific...lol

im lost

Okay if you say so....I thought I made it pretty clear for you but I guess not...but anyways who cares....its all good dogg we all get along anyways.

I don't think Diogo would turn down any pussy. I coulda sworn it was him feeling on that fat girl @amika. You know the one that looked like an offensive lineman. Low standards mean a lot to Diogo. Stop bothering him

im lost

ROTFL..i dont think he would turn down any pussy...uch, i hate that word lol.

only the clean ones, cant stand pussy odor...such a big turn off!

Guest LeVeL

Watch out man, Norah said she's gonna beat your ass. She told me she already beat your ass on Gay night @ENVY(saturday) because you were wearing a tight batman suit with heels and she couldn't stand to look at you anymore. :P

Ouchhh Rick your nailing me now with the gay jokes........thats ilegal man. But its all good I love my gay people...I cant hate on them.....their parties are one of the best.

Guest LeVeL

I don't think Diogo would turn down any pussy. I coulda sworn it was him feeling on that fat girl @amika. You know the one that looked like an offensive lineman. Low standards mean a lot to Diogo. Stop bothering him

Hey Rick not everyone cant get top notch girls like yourself.....somebody has to do the leftovers.

Yeah every Brazilian is from Rio last time I checked. You shouldn't say what you say you guys overthere have people of all races in that country. That is what makes Brazil Unique...but if you think everyone is a whitey then thats all you.

im lost

Have you seen the movie "City of God"

now ur been racist...and that is a great movie...unfortunately i havent seen it...the movie was nominated for an Oscar also after it was released all over the world in 5 different subtitles.

fyi...never been in those favelas sorry, im from ipanema...not the ghetto

im lost

gee u caught me...made my day...i can see how my boy got my back now :-[

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Yeah every Brazilian is from Rio last time I checked. You shouldn't say what you say you guys overthere have people of all races in that country. That is what makes Brazil Unique...but if you think everyone is a whitey then thats all you.

im lost

now ur been racist...and that is a great movie...unfortunately i havent seen it...the movie was nominated for an Oscar also after it was released all over the world in 5 different subtitles.

How am i being racist i just asked if anyone saw that movie?

im lost

How am i being racist i just asked if anyone saw that movie?

okay i take it back than...did u see the movie?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Yes i did..very intense, well done....disturbing as well. I just was affirming the point madre about many different races living in Brazil..just like most contries popular opinion pictures a certain way. I mean typical puerto rican in NY is not fair skinned & blonde with blue eyes but in puerto rico they are all over the place..u get my point? Brazil has em all as well...c the movie. You would enjoy it.

Guest LeVeL

Talk about being Threadjacked..........lol

But its all good...the only people who responded to this thread are all friends of mine.......so its all good. I was actually the one who started the threadjack ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Your welcome ;)

btw, you know I'm not Colombian, right? :P

yeah I know, I am not Colombian either....I just say it to be polite.

Are you cuban? ???

You still haven't answered the question... ::)

Guest durrtylexx

i have to see it but i dont think they r showing it anymore...is it on dvd yet? do u know?

yeah, Phunky downloaded it.

hey man somethings there are things we keep a secret..Big Brother is watching..lol...

Hey Diogo man watch the flick its hard to watch, but one hell of a true story...

Its out on DVD.. ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Are you cuban? ???

You still haven't answered the question... ::)

Hell noooooooooo......Josh I'm not Cuban' date=' I am actually Nicaraguan.

[/quote']

Ok, just curious ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Brazilians shouldn't say anything about Indians especially when they have a bunch of indians in the amazons.

I think he meant indians from "India"

you're from india???

Man, i told you where I was from, remember the patio; oh, that's right, you were hammered too..lol ;D