• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracias Paisa ;D

Your welcome ;)

btw, you know I'm not Colombian, right? :P

ur indian right?

Wel,, it depends what kind of "indian" you're talking about :P

Do you eat alot of Curry Curry in your foods? esp rice? ;D

i was going thru the space gallery on here w/ my roommate, and he saw a pic of u and that friend of urs...and he was like "oh he's indian for sure" i was like lol i dunno...he's indian from India(but he doesnt have the 7/11 indian accent)

Guest Cosmigonon

Gracias Paisa ;D

Your welcome ;)

ur indian right?

i was going thru the space gallery on here w/ my roommate, and he saw a pic of u and that friend of urs...and he was like "oh he's indian for sure" i was like lol i dunno...he's indian from India(but he doesnt have the 7/11 indian accent)

You really don't know where I'm from? I told you the other day; oh, wait, you were in your 124th rum and coke... ;D

Gracias Paisa ;D

Your welcome ;)

ur indian right?

You really don't know where I'm from? I told you the other day; oh, wait, you were in your 124th rum and coke... ;D

that had to be that all day open bar thing for sure lol...last week i was pretty hammered too...i saw u for that split second than i think u left or something

Guest Cosmigonon

Your welcome ;)

btw' date=' you know I'm not Colombian, right? :P

[/quote']

yeah I know, I am not Colombian either....I just say it to be polite.

Are you cuban? ???

Guest durrtylexx

Gracias Paisa ;D

Your welcome ;)

ur indian right?

racist Brazilians...you guys never change...lol...

Guest LeVeL

Ahhhh I love it....... ;D

Turbo its good you brought those boxing gloves because last time I saw you. Sasha seemed to be the winner. Whats up with the rematch.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Turbo its good you brought those boxing gloves because last time I saw you. Sasha seemed to be the winner. Whats up with the rematch.

You little instigator you!!!

I'll miss u all this weekend :).

Brazilians shouldn't say anything about Indians especially when they have a bunch of indians in the amazons.

last time i heard that quote i was in middle school...the amazon is about the same distant as from miami to california...im talking bout where im originally from..."Rio"...and we dont look indian or mayans ty very much

Guest LeVeL

Yeah every Brazilian is from Rio last time I checked. You shouldn't say what you say you guys overthere have people of all races in that country. That is what makes Brazil Unique...but if you think everyone is a whitey then thats all you.

You little instigator you!!!

I'll miss u all this weekend :).

chapter 1 of my book....titled "horses"

Brazilian Horse=Tarzan

Black Horse=Godzilla

Asian Horse=eaten by Godzilla

Guest LeVeL

You instigatin' SOB.LOL. Nah man no time for boxing matches. I simply don't have time for that.

Why you scurred of Sasha....Turbo...whats the deal iz with that.....excuses,excuses...lol :P

You instigatin' SOB.LOL. Nah man no time for boxing matches. I simply don't have time for that.

Why you scurred of Sasha....Turbo...whats the deal iz with that.....excuses' date='excuses...lol :P

[/quote']

You just love messin with me huh you mofo? I think all that trance is getting to you. I heard it makes people crazy. I also heard that it can also make you gay, no wonder you guys love glowsticks so much,lol.... So I have to watch myself around you. lol. :P :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Yeah every Brazilian is from Rio last time I checked. You shouldn't say what you say you guys overthere have people of all races in that country. That is what makes Brazil Unique...but if you think everyone is a whitey then thats all you.

im lost

Have you seen the movie "City of God"

Guest LeVeL

im lost

Okay if you say so....I thought I made it pretty clear for you but I guess not...but anyways who cares....its all good dogg we all get along anyways.

I bet you wont turn down some nice indian pussy thats for sure...... ;)

Guest LeVeL

You just love messin with me huh you mofo? I think all that trance is getting to you. I heard it makes people crazy. I also heard that it can also make you gay, no wonder you guys love glowsticks so much,lol.... So I have to watch myself around you. lol. :P :P

Chill out Rick your exposing my secret....I am blowing up myself with the vicks and the glowsticks I had bought for Norah for she can use when DT was down here a couple of weeks ago. So watch out man....

im lost

Okay if you say so....I thought I made it pretty clear for you but I guess not...but anyways who cares....its all good dogg we all get along anyways.

I bet you wont turn down some nice indian pussy thats for sure...... ;)

so that means ur indian??? i tell my roommate that i c alot of indian chicks down in sobe but he never believes me...

Guest Cosmigonon

Brazilians shouldn't say anything about Indians especially when they have a bunch of indians in the amazons.

I think he meant indians from "India"

Guest LeVeL

so that means ur indian??? i tell my roommate that i c alot of indian chicks down in sobe but he never believes me...

hell noo I am not an Indian......shiitt I'm no sandnigga fuck noooooooo :-X