Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moorney Ford in Lauderdale...

V. Barbarino

A BUNCH OF ASSHOLE IDIOTS!!!!!!!

AFTER I HAD TO DEAL WITH SAWGRASS I THOUGHT MOORON FORD WOULD BE BETTER.

MY TIRE HAD A HOLE IN IT. TOOK IT THERE WHILE I HAD SOME OTHER WARRANTY WORK DONE.

THEY FIXED THE TIRE, A WEEK LATER MY CAR WAS PULLING BAD TO THE LEFT. SO I CHECKED MY PSI, THE TIRE THAT WAS PATCHED WAS 20PST, THE OTHER 3 WERE 42 PSI COLD!!!!

ON THE ACTUAL TIRE IT SAYS "DO NOT INFLATE OVER 40PSI"

ON THE CARS INSIDE DOOR IT CALLS FOR 30 PSI IN EVERY TIRE. MY CAR COLD HAD 12 PSI MORE IN EACH TIRE, SO WHEN THEY HEAT UP, I BET YOU IT WENT 46 PSI, 6 OVER THE MAX!!!

THEN THEY TELL ME THEY NEVER TOUCHED THE OTHER 3 TIRES, SO I ASKED THEM TO READ OFF WHAT COMES WITH THEIR OIL CHANGE SERVICE THAT I PURCHASE, AND THERE IT WAS "CHECK TIRE PSI AND TREAD"......

YOU'D THINK THEY ASSHOLES AFTER FIRESTONE AND EXPLORERS DEATHS WOULD BE MORE CAREFUL, TOMORROW I'M SELING TICKETS, I'M PUTTING ON A SHOW THERE!!!! THEY ARE DONE!!!!

that sucks man. so they added air where you didnt need it, and didnt fill the one that was patched? ignorant.

it's worst than that, the tire is not patched right and the car had 12 psi more in the tires cold then they should. Bascially 15 psi in each tire more, or 50% too much air. Thus my shit could blow out big time.... You'd be shocked at what proper air pressue can do for a car. it will take a older car and make it drive like new, just with proper psi. i"m pissed, they compromised my saftey... I will have recourse, I"m going to make a scene beyone a scene.

Guest LeVeL

Man thats why I dont take any Mechanic word on any work. I always inspect any type of work done on my cra. I suggest you do the same Saleen. By the way Saleen are you sure it wasn't Matas who inflated your tires while you were sleeping... :P

Man thats why I dont take any Mechanic word on any work. I always inspect any type of work done on my cra. I suggest you do the same Saleen. By the way Saleen are you sure it wasn't Matas who inflated your tires while you were sleeping... :P

i caught matas pissing in my tank one night after I call him a puerto rican...

you'd figure in this day and age, I don't have to check my psi in my tires after they get fixed. I usually check them once a month, so I would have caught this eventually, but the pulling of the car made me check earlier.

my roomate from college's dad is a mechanic in delray beach. hes the only one i ever trust and always gives me the straight deal.

tires are tires and mechanics are thieves no matter what country your car's maker calls home.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I agree.....I hate when you take your car to a Mechanic for an estimate but he then tends to mention all these problems that dont have nothing to do with problem you bought it in for. Mechanics, lawyers, are probably the biggest liars and thieves out there. They should be jailed.

I went in there with my guns blazing!!! The manger was trying to throw me a curve ball, but trying to out argue a italian is impossible. I prooved without a doubt it was their fault. They then wanted to check their gauge, and guess what, the gauge is no longer being used, they don't have it anymore.... lol....

I"m bring it back there tommrow, they know to get it right, so many customers heard me loudly say, "you compromised my saftey" I had heads turning in there.

LOL.....so you actually did it huh...I thought you were bullshitting but I guess you went in there and made all those guys look bad. Good Job

you don't know the saleen nor have been around italians from nyc or nj.. argueing is a passion for us. If you ever came to my house for a holiday, you'd be wondering why everyone is yelling, but we aren't, it's just the way we are.

LOL.....so you actually did it huh...I thought you were bullshitting but I guess you went in there and made all those guys look bad. Good Job

you don't know the saleen nor have been around italians from nyc or nj.. argueing is a passion for us. If you ever came to my house for a holiday, you'd be wondering why everyone is yelling, but we aren't, it's just the way we are.

that sounds like an invite to me. level, you got holiday plans? cause the saleen would love to have you over for some pasta and arguing

Guest LeVeL

that sounds like an invite to me. level, you got holiday plans? cause the saleen would love to have you over for some pasta and arguing

Well I understand what he's saying I have Italian Family members so I know how it gets. Also I am latin, we are loud and we love to argue. What do you think we do when we argue with immigration....for example just look at the cubans.

you don't know the saleen nor have been around italians from nyc or nj.. argueing is a passion for us. If you ever came to my house for a holiday' date=' you'd be wondering why everyone is yelling, but we aren't, it's just the way we are.

[/quote']

Well I understand what he's saying I have Italian Family members so I know how it gets. Also I am latin, we are loud and we love to argue. What do you think we do when we argue with immigration....for example just look at the cubans.

cubans are all hot heads....

Guest Cosmigonon

LMAO!! ;D

Guest mikepayne

Like the lasagna commercial where the guy invites his family over to your place, 8'o'clock sharp?