Guest cutchemist

Where would you stay?  

1. 1. Where would you stay?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Megan....I suggest you get the Riande Hotel, its cheaper the Hotel Room is big and its in a great location. If I was you I wouldn't look around anymore because the Riande it is.... 8)

Evan and Aryn rented at the Riande and they were so impressed. Its right on Collins not too far away from anything. The Creek Hotel sucks its looks like a Motel, I dont recommend it.

Guest tres-b

The Whitelaw is a cool spot. They have free drinks at the bar as well. My girlfriend loves this place so we are staying there again next weekend.

Megan....I suggest you get the Riande Hotel' date=' its cheaper the Hotel Room is big and its in a great location. If I was you I wouldn't look around anymore because the Riande it is.... 8)

Evan and Aryn rented at the Riande and they were so impressed. Its right on Collins not too far away from anything. The Creek Hotel sucks its looks like a Motel, I dont recommend it.

[/quote']

Werd...perfect room for a party.

Guest demo909

lets try a new list:

The Town House, Tudor, Abbey, The Hotel, Shore Club and The National

arn't these pricey???

you can't come to South Beach without some deep pockets 8)

Guest LeVeL

Well if you get a room in the Riande then you will save major bucks room run very cheap and you wont go broke in the process.

By the way whoever said the Creek Hotel must be on some Crack or something......that place is horrible.

Guest durrtylexx

Well if you get a room in the Riande then you will save major bucks room run very cheap and you wont go broke in the process.

By the way whoever said the Creek Hotel must be on some Crack or something......that place is horrible.

thats the crackhouse everyone goes to...

Guest cutchemist

ok...bout the new list..Tudor is cheap as hell but looks too small...the one called the Hotel is too expensive...what about the other ones?

Which is the crack house the Riande or the Creek?

Guest durrtylexx

ok...bout the new list..Tudor is cheap as hell but looks too small...the one called the Hotel is too expensive...what about the other ones?

Which is the crack house the Riande or the Creek?

the creek...is the crackhouse..mind you I have never gone inside only driven past it..

Guest LeVeL

Ive stayed at the Tudor its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY SMALL!!!!

Carisa tell these people whats up with the Riande Continental....its probably not the most luxurious hotel....but for the price, location, its top class.

Guest durrtylexx

I'd go with the Town house. It's a very good priced Boutique hotel

I've heard good things about this place....

How about the Cleavelander...I have never stayed in a hotel south beach..I'm just thinking like a tourist...

Guest web_norah

none of the choices.

ok..... ???....but that doesn't help me

any PRODUCTIVE feed back would be nice

if you want productive results, go to hotels.com or expedia, they will hook it up nicely.............

but i personally wouldnt stay at any of those hotels, though i realiza that it really depends on the price range you're dealing with.

Guest cutchemist

Ive stayed at the Tudor its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY SMALL!!!!

Carisa tell these people whats up with the Riande Continental....its probably not the most luxurious hotel....but for the price' date=' location, its top class.

[/quote']

yea come on...help a girl out...one "double X" to another (chomosomes) i need to make my reservations by the end of this week... i can't tell shit from the photo's

Guest cutchemist

none of the choices.

ok..... ???....but that doesn't help me

any PRODUCTIVE feed back would be nice

if you want productive results, go to hotels.com or expedia, they will hook it up nicely.............

but i personally wouldnt stay at any of those hotels, though i realiza that it really depends on the price range you're dealing with.

those are the middle of the range places from every .com out there, travelocity, expedia, hotwire, priceline, that is where i got these hotels from