Guest cutchemist

Where would you stay?  

1. 1. Where would you stay?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macboy

Since we're all giving our opinions, I don't like any of the hotels listed in the poll. Others in this thread have given some good choices, so I won't duplicate their efforts. :)

Guest cutchemist

Since we're all giving our opinions, I don't like any of the hotels listed in the poll. Others in this thread have given some good choices, so I won't duplicate their efforts. :)

how about the final contestants ;D?...the poll is just a bunch of botique's...i've never stayed in one...now i've come to the conclusion that there is probably a reason for that :-\...they are unique...u can't find them in CHI or big cities u know?...

Guest marcvane

Well all the hotels look pretty cool, BUTT... The Creek does a party every day durring the Weekend and includes late check out if you hook it up with me... Starting this Sunday I will be hosting Sundays @ the Creek... Check this thread for more info... see Ya Sunday... http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=messageindex;start=20

Well all the hotels look pretty cool, BUTT... The Creek does a party every day durring the Weekend and includes late check out if you hook it up with me... Starting this Sunday I will be hosting Sundays @ the Creek... Check this thread for more info... see Ya Sunday... http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=messageindex;start=20

good way to promote and threadjack at the same time :P

Guest LeVeL

Diogo, Fat girl's been relentlessly asking for you. She said to stop ignoring her calls. She grew another chin and wants you to feel on it.

Wasn't everyone saying Diogo got all the mami's ...

Diogo' date=' Fat girl's been relentlessly asking for you. She said to stop ignoring her calls. She grew another chin and wants you to feel on it.

[/quote']

Wasn't everyone saying Diogo got all the mami's ...

Right, when I said all the mamis I literally meant" all the mamis" . Including fat,ugly, bald etc.... ;D

Guest LeVeL

Right, when I said all the mamis I literally meant" all the mamis" . Including fat,ugly, bald etc.... ;D

Hey somebody has to take care of the ugly, bald mami's they need love too you know.

Right' date=' when I said all the mamis I literally meant" all the mamis" . Including fat,ugly, bald etc.... ;D

[/quote']

Hey somebody has to take care of the ugly, bald mami's they need love too you know.

That's why we have Diogo, He doesn't discriminate, He's such a great guy.......I admire him. LOL

Guest cutchemist

thanks for ur help thread jackers ::)

did u know my favorite colors are purple and yellow

FOCKER ;D

well, i wouldn't put a lot of stock into our collective attention spans.

how about them Vikings

Guest cutchemist

thanks for ur help thread jackers ::)

well, i wouldn't put a lot of stock into our collective attention spans.

ain't that the truth...i would put stock in how much time u spend playin' games one ur pc or game systems though ::) ;D

Guest cutchemist

The Holiday Inn on 22nd, like Pod said, is the best place to stay, unless you are really looking to "be hip." Free parking garage, free beach chairs, big pool area, nice rooms, and decent prices. And, if you want to hang out in the big, "name" places, just go over there for lunch or dinner. Oh yeah, and my girl works there.

and the winner is Holiday Inn Miami Beach...140/ night for four nights 10/28-11/1...see u fockers L8R....

The Holiday Inn on 22nd, like Pod said, is the best place to stay, unless you are really looking to "be hip." Free parking garage, free beach chairs, big pool area, nice rooms, and decent prices. And, if you want to hang out in the big, "name" places, just go over there for lunch or dinner. Oh yeah, and my girl works there.

sweet ;D

and the winner is Holiday Inn Miami Beach...140/ night for four nights 10/28-11/1...see u fockers L8R....

Guest cutchemist

it already costed me 875 for hotel + flight... plus i leave for canada in one week...plus i'm addicted to chicago...plus i had to buy a winter car to store my car for the winter... :-X