Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Hotels

Guest cutchemist

Where would you stay?  

1. 1. Where would you stay?

If you party like most people on this thread you wouldn't go pass 13th st to begin with....so the Lowes is not far at all, i used to live on 13th/collins, and one of the reasons i lived there was so i could walk around w/out having to drive everywhere.

Seems like you have some type of budget and something like the shore club, rowney, lowes, might be a bit much for ya...which is fine, but remember the hotel you've listed seem to be the 2 stars hotels, the $50-70 dollar ones u see along collins/washington.

The Cleavelander hotel is very small, most of these hotels you've listed are very small but that's the thing you're going to have to deal with...if you want luxurious go to the lowes if not than you can stick w/ the smaller hotels. Hotels.com is a great site to look around by your budget, ect.

The Townhouse(20th/collins) is a nice hotel, also has a very nice terrace on the last floor of the hotel, w/ nice couches, a bar, patio, very nice to chill b4 u begin a night. Wouldn't recommend walking to clubs from there only if you're going to the Delano, mynt, nerve, the creek pool party(Sun), which r pretty close by. Taxi in sobe is cheap, like 5 bucks from 20th st to crobar...just go to hotels.com and see what fits in ur budget, pick 3 that u like on there and come on here and ask us what we think of it(location, place, ect)...makes it a whole lot easier...

sorry for the long post 8)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

If you party like most people on this thread you wouldn't go pass 13th st to begin with....so the Lowes is not far at all, i used to live on 13th/collins, and one of the reasons i lived there was so i could walk around w/out having to drive everywhere.

Seems like you have some type of budget and something like the shore club, rowney, lowes, might be a bit much for ya...which is fine, but remember the hotel you've listed seem to be the 2 stars hotels, the $50-70 dollar ones u see along collins/washington.

The Cleavelander hotel is very small, most of these hotels you've listed are very small but that's the thing you're going to have to deal with...if you want luxurious go to the lowes if not than you can stick w/ the smaller hotels. Hotels.com is a great site to look around by your budget, ect.

The Townhouse(20th/collins) is a nice hotel, also has a very nice terrace on the last floor of the hotel, w/ nice couches, a bar, patio, very nice to chill b4 u begin a night. Wouldn't recommend walking to clubs from there only if you're going to the Delano, mynt, nerve, the creek pool party(Sun), which r pretty close by. Taxi in sobe is cheap, like 5 bucks from 20th st to crobar...just go to hotels.com and see what fits in ur budget, pick 3 that u like on there and come on here and ask us what we think of it(location, place, ect)...makes it a whole lot easier...

dam tour guide Diogo in the house!!

you need to be on wild on E or something lol..

dam tour guide Diogo in the house!!

you need to be on wild on E or something lol..

nah cuz than i would be hitting on brooke burkes way tooo much...she's cuuuttee ;)

Guest cutchemist

hey yo thanks for the long post... greatly appreciated...I usually stay at the big chains....been to sobe mabye a dozen times in the last few years....always stayed at the big corps and take cabs...but the little art/deco ones always look so cute... just like me...

i want to stay in like a 3 star...not too expensive but not cheap either..."i'm on fcuking vacation"...cuz i'm going to canada in two weeks...plus even though i always make sure i have a nice pool, hot-tub, and bar...i never get to use them though 8)...

Guest durrtylexx

Cutichemi how much are you looking to spend a night???

Cause if your coming in October alot of these places shouldnt be all that expensive..

Guest LeVeL

I've heard good things about the Riande.

Bitch! You probably heard it from me.......the Riande is where its at. And the best part is if you want to go to another poool or to a hot tub then you can sneak into the Sheridan Hotel.... ;D

I've heard good things about the Riande.

Bitch! You probably heard it from me.......the Riande is where its at. And the best part is if you want to go to another poool or to a hot tub then you can sneak into the Sheridan Hotel.... ;D

Yea bitch, I heard it from you . Happy now? ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yea bitch, I heard it from you . Happy now? ;D ;D

Hey Turb we have to get from freaks and take them to the Sheridan at night for some skinny dipping.... ;D

Guest LeVeL

Turb whats up dogg......you know that I dont use the plastic bags because you can still see them. There is nothing like using the brown paper bags those shit there work like a charm.... ;)

Guest LeVeL

I like that one a lot Turbo......thats a very good idea. I never thought of getting a bag for myself. I guess I will have to try that one soon. But I sometimes get a flag of my country and I put it in her face and I do it for my country..

But thanks for the advice...by the way....we wont need no bags for these freaks. ;)

I like that one a lot Turbo......thats a very good idea. I never thought of getting a bag for myself. I guess I will have to try that one soon. But I sometimes get a flag of my country and I put it in her face and I do it for my country..

But thanks for the advice...by the way....we wont need no bags for these freaks. ;)

Oh Really? I wonder who these freaks are.

Guest coach

The Edison is a good compromise of boutiqueness & price. Right on Ocean Dr., next to the Clevelander, great hotel restaurant, on 10th, so in the middle of everything, and really good prices.

Of course, the problem with most of the boutique hotels is that they are small. So, the rooms are usually small. But if you're not gonna be in it, then who cares?

The Holiday Inn on 22nd, like Pod said, is the best place to stay, unless you are really looking to "be hip." Free parking garage, free beach chairs, big pool area, nice rooms, and decent prices. And, if you want to hang out in the big, "name" places, just go over there for lunch or dinner. Oh yeah, and my girl works there.

Guest cutchemist

Yea bitch' date=' I heard it from you . Happy now? ;D ;D

[/quote']

Hey Turb we have to get from freaks and take [glow=red,2,300]them[/glow] to the Sheridan at night for some skinny dipping.... ;D

Who is them Luis? 8) ;D ;)

Guest cutchemist

All right junkies....

looks like we have the finalists

Whitelaw

Eddiosn

Holiday Inn

Abby

Riande

Town House

phunk....how much do i want to spend....125-150 ish...its hard to tell when getting a package...total trip between 6-700

Guest LeVeL

All right junkies....

looks like we have the finalists

Whitelaw

Eddiosn

Holiday Inn

Abby

Riande

Town House

phunk....how much do i want to spend....125-150 ish...its hard to tell when getting a package...total trip between 6-700

You still haven't decided....come on Megan...after all this time I would think you already had one booked. Shoot I feel like booking you a hotel after all this talk.

Guest cutchemist

i'm and educated girl...i make educated decisions...hola ???

ne waze i haven't got it in writing that i can have the time off just yet...should be monday...