Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria next wed

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocky05

word on the street is that next wed sept 22nd the very lovely, and beautiful Playboy model Tonie Aguilera will be hosting.....Also, i hear that providing the chunky tunage will be none other than the man Jimmy T.... Something tells me there may be at least 2 classics and some surprises tunes being trhown down!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Last night when I checked with Biz, Roland was coming back to play with Shawn and I.

Hey Flip can you tell Tonie to invite Vida Guerra ;D

Than ud have to invite Mr "blingbling" himself ;D

i doubt ill be makin it im goin to markus at MIA on monday lol i dont want to be a zombie all week at work. i know ill regret it ...... cafeteria rocks.....

word on the street is that next wed sept 22nd the very lovely, and beautiful Playboy model Tonie Aguilera will be hosting.....Also, i hear that providing the chunky tunage will be none other than the man Jimmy T.... Something tells me there may be at least 2 classics and some surprises tunes being trhown down!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Last night when I checked with Biz, Roland was coming back to play with Shawn and I.

oh shit roly ??? now i have to reconsider lol

Guest mikepayne

Whoa... Roland is spinning at cafeteria again next week? Don't tease me! Don't say it if it isn't so!

Guest lulamishka

Whoa... Roland is spinning at cafeteria again next week? Don't tease me! Don't say it if it isn't so!

Okay, can someone please clarify this here? Who's spinning next week? And if Roly is coming back, when?? ???

Okay, can someone please clarify this here? Who's spinning next week? And if Roly is coming back, when?? ???

Hi Michelle

Guest LISALOCA

I'll go if LdyPhynk and Turbo Goes. I don't want to be bymyself. Unless I go with Andrew. ;D

ask rick how it was last night...

Is there something I should know???? ::)

Guest biznation00

Huh? ???

This thread confused me about my own party..

anyway, just to clear things up here's what's goin' down next wed. @ Cafeteria:

Wed.Sept.22nd Roland returns back in!

along side Shawn Rudnick & Rocky...

featuring the lovely Tonie Aguilera ;)

Huh? ???

thank u for clearing up the confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mikepayne

Huh? ???

Woohoo! :o I think I'm finally going to be able to make it next week, and this will be an outstanding first night to come. ;D

Guest macboy

I was wondering if this still was an official "In" party or f you guys were taking a week off due to the Grammy event at Prive.

I shall be in attendance!!!!!!!!! Missed it three weeks already and I need my fix. ;)

Guest biznation00

I was wondering if this still was an official "In" party or f you guys were taking a week off due to the Grammy event at Prive.

I shall be in attendance!!!!!!!!! Missed it three weeks already and I need my fix. ;)

week off? no way jose! grammy's never did anythin' for me, we keep things as they always are no matter who's in town!

we just plain do what we want! ;)

Hey Michelle, good seeing you at cafeteria on wed. About time you posted something u lazy ass. I guess you kept your word. :P

Guest jbof

Biz,

Although the Grammy's may not have done anything for you yet, it can in the future. The purpose of this event to help grow Electronic dance music and the careers of the DJ's in our community. I know you have your party at Cafeteria, but if you get a chance try and stop by. My wife is throwing the event and she would love to see you there even it is for a few minutes.

week off? no way jose! grammy's never did anythin' for me, we keep things as they always are no matter who's in town!

we just plain do what we want! ;)

Guest sobe2004