Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GET A ROOM!

Guest marcvane

Guest marcvane

OK, we all needed something different to do when we are boarded as f*cking hell on Sunday afternoons. Starting this Sunday I will be kicking off one of the freshest Pool Parties Every Sunday @ The Creek HOTEL!

The PARTY starts @ 12pm so if ur getting home late from a hard night of work downtown and you need a pina colada... Grab ur suit and Definitely your sunglasses and head over to the CREEK! We will be having some of ur favorite locals on the decks plus some leftovers from Saturday nights..

Like most of my events it will not break the bank, there are sick drink deals all day. Check the location www.thecreeksouthbeach.com

THE CREEK Hotel

2360 collins ave

12pm-12am ouch!

Dance you're hangover off, SUNDAY!

Djs Marc Vane Plus a Cast of ur South Beach Faves and club leftovers!

Guest lyrik

Seth was tellin me about this - sounds cool as fuck! I'm down for some pina coladas and phat house tunage - you gonna finally have me come play out with you bitches or what?!? ;)

Guest LeVeL

Dam I liked Major because he would throw everything from Trance,House, breaks ect...

I dont know about this guy he tends to play Funky House.... :'(

Guest lyrik

Dam I liked Major because he would throw everything from Trance' date='House, breaks ect...

[/quote']

you mean real house :D

Dam I liked Major because he would throw everything from Trance' date='House, breaks ect...

[/quote']

You are sooooo closed minded...where have you heard Marc play? Blue? People play different at different venues and this is an all day event, Im sure you will hear all kinds of musical goodies. Now just get your sorry ass there!!! LOL! :P ;D

[/quote']

There we a couple of dj's there. I heard somebody playing some deep house on sunday, and it was not major. He was playing some really nice shit.

Guest marcvane

Seth was tellin me about this - sounds cool as fuck! I'm down for some pina coladas and phat house tunage - you gonna finally have me come play out with you bitches or what?!? ;)

YEP! Plus, since this is a kickoff, I will be doing room specials on Sunday with Late Check OUT and party perks..

IM me for more details if ya need...

Guest lyrik

Dam I liked Major because he would throw everything from Trance,House, breaks ect...

I heard somebody playing some deep house on sunday, and it was not major. He was playing some nice shit.

Marc and Seth play some of the best house on the beach - period. The only thing they don't do is promote their partys enough and thats because they are both more of the laid back and take it as it comes type of guys. You want to hear truly diverse and original music check em out. Not only do they both throw it down more than proper, but both have become superb producers (even if nobody in South florida knows it). Some of the tracks marc and Seth have given to me and let me listen to - I would buy in an instant if they were pressed to wax. Don't believe me - just have Seth post his own remix of rockin music - his production of that track blows away any mix I have heard of it including the original - Vane's - jack is back is simply house at roots taking it back to armando and fast eddie type of hip-house (JB's in the house).

Guest marcvane

oh shit if i dont go out to space sat ill def go to the creek for this one...........

When u go out Saturday dont go home ! Like denny's we'll be open... Plus Brunch ! ;D

Guest lyrik

I think they need a promoter....ahem. ;D

I have told Seth many times that even I would help him - he is just to humble about it and goes by the ideal that the people that know whats up will come out.

Guest Cosmigonon

There we a couple of dj's there. I heard somebody playing some deep house on sunday, and it was not major. He was playing some really nice shit.

yeah, what happened to Major? Last sunday there were two other guys playing, and major only got to spin for an hour and a half or so... ???

Guest marcvane

oh shit if i dont go out to space sat ill def go to the creek for this one...........

When u go out Saturday dont go home ! Like denny's we'll be open... Plus Brunch ! ;D

im hardcore but not that hardcore. i wish i had the energy to handle that

REDBULL! lol

Guest mikepayne

i am gonna request thurs and fri off next wek just so i can go to cafeteria and hit up tiesto not exahusted from work. LOL i have plenty of vacation time saved

(crosses fingers i get the days off)

I'm freshly unemployed as of today. I might actually get to go to Cafeteria next week! Hooray! ;D

Guest mikepayne

What happened? :-[

My company was having financial trouble... one recent paycheck came 9 days late and then my boss kinda said to us, "soo, uhh... yeah... you might not want to all go cash these at the same time..."

Then a guy got laid off like two weeks ago... then yesterday I finished the project I was working on, and they told me they didn't have another one for me to start and couldn't afford to keep me on the payroll. Got laid off. I hated the place I was working, but getting a paycheck was kinda cool. I like money. Money's good.

I got an interview tomorrow morning... and another possible opportunity, but it's in *gasp* Boca Raton!@#!@! I sure as hell don't want to make that commute, and who wants to live in Boca? I mean, I'm still young for god's sake. ;D

Anyone looking to hire a computer programmer or general all-around smarty pants? :P