Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Apprentice 2 Thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest web_norah

the entire women team should get fired except for Pamela....what a lame, sorority based group of incompetent girls....they look good on paper and thats about it.

Stacey J seemed to be the only one with a personality and she got booted for being "crazy"....when Ivana and Maria messed up royally

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

the entire women team should get fired except for Pamela....what a lame, sorority based group of incompetent girls....they look good on paper and thats about it.

Stacey J seemed to be the only one with a personality and she got booted for being "crazy"....when Ivana and Maria messed up royally

Jennifer, the blonde lawyer is also pretty competent. My money is on her to make if to the final task...But yeah the girls have no chemistry. There seems to be little conflict with Mosaic Corp...Apex is looking really grim...Where did they find these girls...and I mean girls...

BTW my boss at work knows that girl Stacy, the little munshkin attorney. He said that his best friend dated her when they were younger...He said that she was really irritating....

Guest web_norah

i think all the women have to go, their competition is all personal and not based on record on their given tasks ....

Pamela is my only choice now.

what about the men? i still havent seen one of them stand out

Guest swirlundergrounder

i think all the women have to go, their competition is all personal and not based on record on their given tasks ....

Pamela is my only choice now.

what about the men? i still havent seen one of them stand out

that's becuz they've all stepped up togheter and have won 3 tasks in a row....

Guest web_norah

the bowtie guy is Raj.....hmm not sure yet but he is pretty intense and edgy. noone really stands out yet in the men's team though. i think the women will get canned one by one in the next weeks.

Pamela is the smartest one -the rest of the girls need to go back to the sororities where they came from.

Guest swirlundergrounder

the bowtie guy is Raj.....hmm not sure yet but he is pretty intense and edgy. noone really stands out yet in the men's team though. i think the women will get canned one by one in the next weeks.

Pamela is the smartest one -the rest of the girls need to go back to the sororities where they came from.

No way..The blonde attorney Jennifer is going to be one of the final 2 conestants. I'm willing to bet on it!!! But I can't becuz there was a leak that revealed the final 2 contestants that has stopped all overseas betting in gambling polls....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Jennifer is weak, Pamela will crush her before finals....

Pamela asks to many questions..I'll bet you a record of your choice or mine that Jennifer go's further than Pamela in the show.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'll bet on that. i think Pamela is solid. Jenifer cant take pressure too well.

OK deal. The record has to be current and findable to simplify things.

Guest web_norah

as long as this thread is active it should be allright.....i am not too impressed with any candidate yet but Jenifer C and the other Jenifer are two of the weakest women ...and this season the women have been quite disappointing

Guest swirlundergrounder

as long as this thread is active it should be allright.....i am not too impressed with any candidate yet but Jenifer C and the other Jenifer are two of the weakest women ...and this season the women have been quite disappointing

Look at what happened in last season. The men sucked the few tasks to the point that Trump had to split the women up and create 2 new teams. Kwame was in the board room something like 4 weeks in a row yet he got to the final task.....So don't count any of the women out just quite yet.....

Guest macboy

Looks like Jennifer C got canned for real. Her company fired her after her performance in the Apprentice during which she made a derogatory remark about two of her customers. According to her boss at Douglas Elliman "It was clear we had to get rid of her."

As for the Apprentice, I'm rooting for Stacy R., since she went to my law school. Represent!! :)

Guest web_norah

Looks like Jennifer C got canned for real. Her company fired her after her performance in the Apprentice during which she made a derogatory remark about two of her customers. According to her boss at Douglas Elliman "It was clear we had to get rid of her."

As for the Apprentice, I'm rooting for Stacy R., since she went to my law school. Represent!! :)

sorry but Stacy R reminds me of the Napoleon complex on a woman....Jen C talked too much. Pamela is my vote

The men sucked the few tasks to the point that Trump had to split the women up and create 2 new teams. Kwame was in the board room something like 4 weeks in a row yet he got to the final task.....So don't count any of the women out just quite ye

Kwame struggled at the end and his biggest mistake was having Omarosa in the taks where Jessica Simpson gets lost.

i think Troy and Bill were the two strongest competitors. Kwame was too much hype no action.

Guest swirlundergrounder

My bosses best friend used to date her when they where like in high school and said that she was just as irritaing then as she is today....the little mouse is going down.....!!!!!

My money is still on Jenn M....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wow..Pamela gets canned!!!!! I can't believe that there was only a $10.43 difference in the sales between the 2 teams...Talk about close call. In my opinion though, both items were priced a little high. I thought it was funny when Mozaic was at Arthur Ashe stadium and they were trying to nail Raj with tennis balls as he was jogging around the stadium in his boxers....

Oh BTW Web_Norah you owe me a record!!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

anna k is quite attractive. i never saw her interact on camera up close like that before. just in competitions.

Do you think you could have returned one of her serves for a date? If I was Raj, I would have picked up the ball off the ground and walked over and handed it to her and said "Here you go, I'm returning your serve"..... ;D