Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah, the whiny short chick is FIRED!!!! ;D

I hated that little hobbit! Trump sent her down to the street and back to the 'Shire'......lol

My pick Jenn the team leader of the winning task is still alive and kickin'!!!!

Guest web_norah

i wanted that useless JAP gone a long time ago. glad to see the Donald take her out like that, she still wouldnt admit that she was useless while she was riding the cab.

Jenn is still useless too. noone stands out, for a bit i had hopes on Wes but he sorta didnt do all that impressively in this last episode.

Guest macboy

i wanted that useless JAP gone a long time ago.

It's not like you to use derogatory terms like that Norah. I'm not offended, but I know many of my people are by that term.

In any event, she was annoying the shit out of me, and regardless of the fact that she went to my law school, I'm glad she went down. I just found out this weekend that she dated a friend of mine as well (how funny is that, swirlundergrounder) and he said she got on his nerves very quickly.

Guest web_norah

Stacey was a backstabber and should have been gone long long ago. and she openly did this to herself....i dont see being called a jap any worse than any other term i've seen on here.

Guest web_norah

Kelly probably

Raj - he is a little iffy, too flaky imo. and i heard he was at Space like three weeks ago in the patio vip.

Guest swirlundergrounder

No board room tonight..elizabeth got the booth really quick..And I was cracking up when carolyn was laughing..I've never seen her laugh before....

Guest dino

Raj wins for the best exit though asking for Robin's number. I was cracking up!!!

It was a great exit....asking for her number was the way to go out. I still don't think he should have been fired though.