Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Apprentice 2 Thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest web_norah

after his major screw up, all Raj could do is turn it into a joke because, this time the joke was on him.....he got canned for too many mistakes and he is A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER

ouch

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macboy

Each week it seems something bad is said about Ivana, but Carolyn exposed these backstabbing kids as liars. Turns out Ivana busted her ass on the project. It didn't help that Raj was condescending to her in the board room, either.

Guest web_norah

i dont think Ivana has done anything impressive. if Raj hadnt done a poor job, i'd have hoped she'd gotten the boot....

Andy, Jen and all the others at least have taken leadership roles, Ivana just talks away and is so abrasive.

Guest macboy

i dont think Ivana has done anything impressive. if Raj hadnt done a poor job, i'd have hoped she'd gotten the boot....

Andy, Jen and all the others at least have taken leadership roles, Ivana just talks away and is so abrasive.

That's been my opinion as well, including last night, but it's obvious they are not showing all the footage they can to put some candidates in a better light than they have been in. All for ratings I guess.

Guest web_norah

yeah it says so at the end of the credits, "they reserve the right, bla bla " ...so i am sure tons of stuff gets well edited for drama and keeping the show interesting

i really enjoy the tasks they get, it looks fun and challenging. thats what i enjoy about this particular show.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What a prize though. 50,000 dollars in Graff jewelry!!!!! I would have taken my share of 10000 and donated it to the World Wildelife Fund.....

The team that won was really lucky that they had Sandy on their team who owned a bridal shop. But then again Apex really messed up their marketing strategy only going to Grand Central and pasing out flyers. They should have asked that other bridal shop owner who was helping them out other avenues of marketing and how to get clients in their shop...

Guest LdySphynx

Chris, poor guy he didnt know what hit him.

cant wait to see who's fired next week

Yeah but the guy did not do Shit this time around.....he always had a lost look on his face like he knew he was the one to go this time around!!!

Guest LdySphynx

What a prize though. 50,000 dollars in Graff jewelry!!!!! I would have taken my share of 10000 and donated it to the World Wildelife Fund.....

The team that won was really lucky that they had Sandy on their team who owned a bridal shop. But then again Apex really messed up their marketing strategy only going to Grand Central and pasing out flyers. They should have asked that other bridal shop owner who was helping them out other avenues of marketing and how to get clients in their shop...

Yeah I say the other team did not stand a chance, I found it kind of unfair for the Apex team buthey thats the way it works out there, every person for themselves.....and Mosaic nailed it with doing their marketing through emails...!!!

I'm shocked that the other team went with Flyers when they only guarantee you 1% of business you know how many flyers you have to pass out in order to get at least 100 people in your store 10,000 and you know they probably only passed out aboout 4 or 5K....and half of those get thrown on the floor and garbage, really bad decision on thier part and on such a short time frame!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah I say the other team did not stand a chance, I found it kind of unfair for the Apex team buthey thats the way it works out there, every person for themselves.....and Mosaic nailed it with doing their marketing through emails...!!!

I'm shocked that the other team went with Flyers when they only guarantee you 1% of business you know how many flyers you have to pass out in order to get at least 100 people in your store 10,000 and you know they probably only passed out aboout 4 or 5K....and half of those get thrown on the floor and garbage, really bad decision on thier part and on such a short time frame!

They should have known better between the 4 of them. Marketing is easy these days with the internet. They turned back the clock about 10 years with their marketing strategy of passing out flyers....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wow a double firing..I'm glad top see the right 2 people get fired. Wes could have survived if he took control of the situation between Sanday and Maria....I swear Maria is a tweaker! She's always so fidgity and grinding her teeth....

On another note that was BS that Jenn M got the credit for Ivana's creativity...Jenn had no clue on this task...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I missed last nights episode. >:(

That's just to bad for you ..Booo- Hoooo.....

You can catch it again next wednesday on CNBC at like 9pm or something...You got to watch it to at least see the firing at the end and Maria acting like a tweaker!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Andy..Ouch...That would have been a good bottle design for SOBE or Snaple or something along the lines of those hippie drinks....