Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Apprentice 2 Thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

So it's down to Kelly, Jenn, Ivana, Kevin and Sandra. This is what's going to happen. Kelly, Ivana and Kevin will lose the next task to Jenn and Sandra. Ivana will get fired even though she has been coming through during the last few tasks. The final four will be Kevin, Kelly and Sandra and Jenn. Those 4 will be interviewed by Mr Trumps board of executives. Kevin and Kelly will be fired at the same time and the final task will be between the women Jenn and Sandra. Sandra will win beomcing the first Apprentice without a college education...!!!

Date 11/26/2004.,.you heard it here on the official apprentice 2 board.... ;)

Guest Adam Singer

fun fact: Andy and i went to high school together (at pine crest in fort lauderdale)...

he went to harvard, i went to UF...funny how that works out!

Guest swirlundergrounder

fun fact: Andy and i went to high school together (at pine crest in fort lauderdale)...

he went to harvard, i went to UF...funny how that works out!

I bet Andy used to pick on you in high school huh? LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

I really hope Sammy wins.

What's that? There's no Sammy on the show?

Ok, so I haven't seen any episodes--sue me! :)

Shut up happy yellow man...

Guest swirlundergrounder
Shut up happy yellow man...

Remind me to give you a list of funny jokes you can reply with.

See how nice I am?

OK M&M with feet.....

Guest web_norah

ok Terry -stop talking shit with the juveniles and let's talk about the final four...now, about this thing, i think the final is between Sandy and Kelly...what do you think?

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok Terry -stop talking shit with the juveniles and let's talk about the final four...now, about this thing, i think the final is between Sandy and Kelly...what do you think?

I still think that Jenn will talk her way into the final 2. So I think it will come down to Sandy and Jenn. I hope Sandy wins....I'm all for the under-educated, self made, entrepenural types.....

Guest web_norah

then i guess i have to go for Kelly. he seems more intelligent and less bimbo type (nothing to do with education), the other two, though clever, dont seem to cut it for me in the real sense of the corporate world, which is what Trump seems to be looking for....corporate, conservative, less flashy types

Guest swirlundergrounder

then i guess i have to go for Kelly. he seems more intelligent and less bimbo type (nothing to do with education), the other two, though clever, dont seem to cut it for me in the real sense of the corporate world, which is what Trump seems to be looking for....corporate, conservative, less flashy types

Do you want to place another bet on this one? Double or nothing?

Guest web_norah

Kelly it is ...unlike the last Apprentice, all the females on this season embody the bimbo, c**nt, and ditzy qualities i hate in women....they dont cut it

Guest LeVeL

Kelly it is ...unlike the last Apprentice, all the females on this season embody the bimbo, c**nt, and ditzy qualities i hate in women....they dont cut it

a woman should of won last Apprentice in my opinion.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Norah picks Kelly...Terry picks Sandy for double or nothing with regard to the previous bet you lost with me....Touche!!!!!!