Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Apprentice 2 Thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

Kelly's got this one hands down 8) I'm very disappointed with who was left in the final 4. Should of had Raj & Andy at least. The other 3 are worthless. Trump did not do a good job on firing people this year :P

Guest nickjunkie

Thanks guys. I think Jen's a smart cookie - she has the kind of smooth manipulation techniques that are valuable in business. Kely should win though...

Guest macboy

Kelly's final task is hosting a charity polo match. Helping him are the previously fired Elizabeth, Raj, and Mike (?).

Jen's final task is hosting an NBA charity basketball game. Helping her are little stacy, chris, and pam.

Question is, who is back to sabotage their team leader's chances??

Guest web_norah

i think Kelly will have a hard time winning this but i still think he'll take it......unless, there is some sort of "for ratings" change and producers let Jen take it, which'd be horrible

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thanks guys. I think Jen's a smart cookie - she has the kind of smooth manipulation techniques that are valuable in business. Kely should win though...

plus the girl went to harvard and then Princeton? She can't be as dumb as people think she is.....

Guest web_norah

you can go to the best schools and that helps for sure, but the way she has been portrayed in some tasks dont speak too well about her abilities, she can definitely talk a good load of crap, is well-read and knows how to defend herself (just like a lawyer should). still, i think she is not as capable as Kelly.

Guest swirlundergrounder

you can go to the best schools and that helps for sure, but the way she has been portrayed in some tasks dont speak too well about her abilities, she can definitely talk a good load of crap, is well-read and knows how to defend herself (just like a lawyer should). still, i think she is not as capable as Kelly.

Isn't that what leaders do? Talk a load of crap to people? LOL. I think that Jen has a better task than Kelley. Plus Jenn has Pamela on her side. Even though Pamela lost, she still probably wants to proeve that she's a good team player. Were as the people that Kelly has on his team seem to not care about Kelly or if he wins or loses. Plus Kelly's event as you saw in the last episode is at the mercy of the elements. And Jenn's event looks bad be-cuz Chris Weber may be a no show, but Jenn is going to pull out some Law shit on Chris Webers agent about contracts and stuff so she has a chance to really pull some shit out of her ass to impress Trump.... Trump likes those Ivy leauge types....

It not that I like Jenn any better than Kelly but the odd seem to be against Kelly at the moment...

If both events for some reason don't go down, I think that Jenn has the advantage in the board room as far as if an argument were to go down..

We'll have to wait and see

Guest web_norah

i would have been very pissed if Jen would have taken it....she majorly screwed up by leaving the old Donald behind....Kelly had a mishap and even employee bs to deal with and yet he came on top....trust me i'd hoped that a female'd take the title but this season, they were incompetent and catty.

Guest web_norah

i have Tivo and just caught up half an hour later, it was a great last show, MSNBC usually replays it, so i'd look out for it.....

Guest Seb

you mean Donald? or one of the people who were interviewed by dorky Regis?

I think he works for Trump, CFO or COO. Regis was asking the guy who performed better between Kelly & Jen. He got all choked up and he didn't say a word and then sat down.

Guest web_norah

i think thats the COO, the man with a mexican mustache...whoever said people in high ranked positions were all impressive was full of caca, that man choked badly........... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

you mean Donald? or one of the people who were interviewed by dorky Regis?

I think he works for Trump, CFO or COO. Regis was asking the guy who performed better between Kelly & Jen. He got all choked up and he didn't say a word and then sat down.

Yeah he works for trump as his Chief operations officer....I can't believe why he didn't explain the reasons that he didn't like Jenn....

Kelly was choking up at the final table also...