Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats going on tuesday or wednesday night

Guest swirliegirlie

Guest swirliegirlie

Help! I've been breastfeeding for the past 5 weeks and pregnant for 9 months before that so needless to say i am completely OUT OF THE LOOP as to what the hell is going on.

my best friend will be in town from LA next Tuesday and Wednesday night and I'm thinking I might leave baby and a couple of bottles with daddy :o (aka "swirlundergrounder".....wish him luck)

and get out for a bit one of those nights. I could really use a drink!

Is anything good going on next Tues or Weds??? With good house music and not a lot of pretentiousness, a Nerve type of scene??

Guest LeVeL

After cafeteria around 2:30-3:00 I always hit up Blue. Cue tears it up religiously on wednesdays.

Yeah head on over to Blue thats where the real party is at on Wednesdays.

Guest swirlundergrounder

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....AREN'T WOMEN SUPPOSED TO STAY HOME, BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT (NURSING), CLEANING UP AND TAKING CARE OF THE HOUSE.....????

LEAVE THE GOING OUT AND HAVING THE DRINKS TO THE KING OF THE CASTLE.....!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

HA-HA-HA

HA-HA ;D

Guest trancelator

Roly at a turnpike plaza station is a must see event. I'd def be at Cafeteria for every one of his sets if I didn't live in PBC. >:(