Clubplanet Nightlife Community

watching the dolphins...

Guest siuol_leahcim

Guest durrtylexx

Dude the O-line is horrible...What a painfull game to watch..Feely had like 2 seconds to throw the ball..The Dolphins Defense was sick..Its going to be a looooooonnngg season... :(

Guest siuol_leahcim

it sucks to be thinking so far ahead, but they will have a lot of work to do this next offseason. assuming they'll have a top draft pick, what position should they try to improve above all others? yeah, we need a running back. but we also need a quarterback that's worth a damn and as was made evident tonight, some decent offensive linemen.

Guest trancelator

I had the misfortune of seeing them play last week. The whole game everyone was talking about the o-line. How can a team have no time to throw and have all the receivers covered at the same time?! If I was a defense against the Fins, I'd blitz every down.

Guest durrtylexx

it sucks to be thinking so far ahead, but they will have a lot of work to do this next offseason. assuming they'll have a top draft pick, what position should they try to improve above all others? yeah, we need a running back. but we also need a quarterback that's worth a damn and as was made evident tonight, some decent offensive linemen.

honestly man, Feely is ok..he's new to the system and has no time to throw the ball..the o-line SUCKS, those guys wouldn't block for shit..Gordon he's still new..Hopefully by week 6 these guys will be in a groove.

Guest trancelator

No problem with the skill positions. Feely, Gordon, Chambers, Booker and McMichael have all performed to some degree in the past. But they can't do shit when the defensive line is in the backfield as soon as the rb gets the ball or the qb turns around to throw.

Guest LeVeL

The O- Line is at fault here and they will remain to be the blame but the truth is as a team the Dolphins are no-where close to a ply off team this year. We're going to have to grin our teeth and bite our nails all season because we dont stand a chance out there. Hopefully pick up a good draft pick and spend some money on free agency but we need better guys to block definetely.

Guest LeVeL

my heart broke again, but i can't say i was surprised. :'(

but i couldn't help but be fascinated by peter warrick.

Yeah it good to see an FSU Alumni do good in the NFL. That was the only positive about the game and acourse the Dolphin D-Fence.

Guest siuol_leahcim

i thought is was funny that a couple days ago on the fact or fiction segment of sports center, one of the topics was "the dolphins will go

0-16"