Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: durrtylexx

all4tribal1414779019

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.....that ride blew.....there was a fucking accident on 95 so we had to go up through us1 for a little while.....we'll def have to party again....if your up for the drive...a little bday celebration is taking place at delux this friday.... ;)

rumor has it that there's a bday sat @ space from someone on here...no name calling tho

Alex always changes screennames, the average lifespan for them is about 2 months. Durrtylexx is funny though. Speaking of screennames, Level, when are you bringin back levelistic?

sounds like dirty les to me

Sounds like the type of dude that walks around with a cowboy hat without shaving and/or taking showers while chewing on tobacco.

Guest cutchemist

what were u b 4 Weston1010?

digweedsleghumper

and i was just gonna change mine too....

is sandrasbottombitch already taken?

unfortunately yes, it was salteen's at the beginning

8) ;D ;)

Guest ic143

it was cool chilling with you alex....good peeps... 8)

werd up mofo. too bad i passed out...DDG and JMT are 2 cool ass mofo's.I hope you enjoyed that ride back up north..BTW if I met you and dont remember your name, well then HELLO.. ;D

I thought you were just resting your eyes??? You're a trip! ;)

it was cool chilling with you alex....good peeps... 8)

werd up mofo. too bad i passed out...DDG and JMT are 2 cool ass mofo's.I hope you enjoyed that ride back up north..BTW if I met you and dont remember your name, well then HELLO.. ;D

I thought you were just resting your eyes??? You're a trip! ;)

i didn't even see him sleeping lol.

Guest trancelator

That's cuz you were in your own world. Plus you two passed out on the ride back. ;)

;)

Mirza-the between clubs, pre-gig napper. Sleepy bitch! LOL :P

Guest AlanS

That's cuz you were in your own world. Plus you two passed out on the ride back. ;)

;)

Mirza-the between clubs, pre-gig napper. Sleepy bitch! LOL :P

LOL...gotta catch the zzzs when you can right?

Guest trancelator

This is a technique mastered by POD however, catching zzz's in 15 min. intervals between clubbing

I know what that's like. I used to take 10 min power naps in college when I did all nighters. Amazing what one will do when the pressure is on.

Guest bcnjunkie

This is a technique mastered by POD however, catching zzz's in 15 min. intervals between clubbing

I know what that's like. I used to take 10 min power naps in college when I did all nighters. Amazing what one will do when the pressure is on.

;D

Guest ic143

Hmm...wonder what kind of all-nighters you're talking about. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

I still take 10 minute power naps, they work wonders ;D

since i suffer from imnsonia, if i take 10mins power naps i tend to pass the f out for good lol...

diogo when i left at whatever time it was on friday dude you were passed out also..actually everyone was pretty much gone...lol....great party flip...

Guest durrtylexx

lol.....that ride blew.....there was a fucking accident on 95 so we had to go up through us1 for a little while.....we'll def have to party again....if your up for the drive...a little bday celebration is taking place at delux this friday.... ;)

rumor has it that there's a bday sat @ space from someone on here...no name calling tho

I know this chic and she's celebrating her bday at Space this saturday.. ;D

>:(:o

Guest durrtylexx

>:(:o

;D :P lmao