MOST PLAYED OUT SONG??

Guest peekhour

Guest peekhour

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK THE MOST PLAYED OUT SONG IS??? cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"DO U FUCK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE"

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

Seems like people never get sick of mixing Above The Clouds... first the maxi came out, then 3 months later came the Thunderpuss mix, and now there's this Tingo 2001 mix. Please God let that once-decent song rest. cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

"I'm addicted to you even though you're the worst thing for me"

Guest peekhour

i def agree with you there......i think without you is going to be played out soon....right next to i turn to you, but thats already played out, but there both still good cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

I agree with dale77. If I hear Strangers in My House one more time I may lose my mind

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Guest peekhour

Def agree with u there donvito... cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

I'm extremely bitter that Sandstorm had to be played by everyone a billion times... I loved that song. It's so phat, er, well used to be... I had it a while before people started playing it. I was already past that cd and then I went to Europe in the summer and they play it every night. Come back here, they play it out... You guys ever see the music video for it?? so phat. Anyways, i'm bitter...

It's too bad radio stations and MTV are so stupid over here. Kernkraft 400 should never have been on the radio... Maybe if they played more club music like Europe things would be better...

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

that tetris song sux soo much...but the place goes crazy every time draper puts it down. i don't get it??

i personally dont like rave music... but that song is one of the rave songs i like... the other one is dj maui - pacman... not sure bout the dj... i dunno if its spelled right...

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

Tetris is definetly a good song. Derb is off the fucking meter, and I also find myself getting very sick of it already. Not because of the radio play or the play it receives in New York night clubs, but because of the play it receives in my cd player.

One song that will always be the king of played out songs is SM Trax's "Got the Groove." Not only is it played out, but it's the most stupid, tasteless, simple fucking house song I've ever heard. I don't understand how that song became such a hit.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

Back in the day, I you couldn't go anywhere without hearing AMBER'S-SEXUAL. The car, work, at a club, wherever!!

------------------

Do you fu** as well as you dance?

Tearing off tights with my teeth......I need to get some sleep

above the clouds i got sick of reallllll fast

i think im really getting sick of a lot of songs...lol new stuff pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif

I don't understand what was ever so good about Derb... now it's getting really played out too...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

4/28 - Exit, NYC

5/4 - Twirl, NYC

5/5 - Sin, Albany

5/12 - World, NYC

5/19 - Deep, LI

5/26 - Sin, Albany

6/10 - Liquid, LI

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by torontotrance:

I think that certain songs become big but then they get commercialized and everybody cans the track. Why do people have to do this?

Cause the radio plays the track out. Who wants to go to the club/lounge at night and hear Tamia, then wake up go to work and hear it on the radio, then at work hear it a few times, on the way back hear it, and then see the slow version video on mtv. the song gets to be annoying when you hear it so much.