Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Lulamishka

CrzyC1414779017

Guest macboy

Where you at girl? ???

Thanks for becoming my new partner in crime...girl we are dangerous together. LOL! ;D

Check the other board, she mostly just lurks on this one. :(

BTW, nice of you ladies to FINALLY show up last night!!!!!!! Great to see everyone. ;D

Guest DJTeKWReK

hey carissa, the prive party was nice huh? a lot of greta industry people there... ::STRYKE:: nice speech bro (What happened to Ken.. I think he was a little SPACED out by the time he hit the stage... lol), sorry I missed you, everyone was mobbin u up, didn't wanna try and break through the entourage... LOL... Keep it real bro!

Guest lulamishka

Where you at girl? ???

Thanks for becoming my new partner in crime...girl we are dangerous together. LOL! ;D

I FINALLY made it!! Man, i'm dragging thru these boards! It's taking me forEVER to read today!

Thanks to Prive!! WTF do you guys put in your drinks?! I got to Cafeteria and I was already toasted.

And to my girl, C...I got nothin' but luv for ya!! ;)

Guest lulamishka

"best line of the night" ...when u asked me if "such and such" was there...and michelle goes..."we are whore free!" ...thought that was hilarious ;D

LMAOOOO!!!!! :-X :-X :-X OMG, I completely forgot about that. One again, Damn YOU, Prive!

Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!!