Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need help with club space...

Guest TechnoJunkie

Paper denim? Sounds quite fragile. Plus I'd fear getting a paper cut on my junk or something.

But anyway, Space isn't a free-for-all as far as dress code, but what you plan to wear will do just fine on any night there.

Guest vaughan

THe ONLY thing I would worry about is there is no cover charge at Space... THe door guy forces you into a vicious game of "ROck-Paper-Scissors"... and, well... we all know you're not getting in if he pulls out the scissors!

And on a lighter note... if you had said you were wearing Wrangler's from Sear's, you also be O.K. to get in... the stopped doing "tag-checks"!

Welcome to CJ... Have fun in Miami... PArty Safe...

And don't feed the animals(POD)

Guest durrtylexx

Jeans, tshirt, sneakers...Space doesnt care...No shorts thats it..LOL Dress to impress not at space.. ;D

Dress to Impress at Amika, Prive, Rumi, Skybar, Opium...

Guest somefiercehouse

Jeans, tshirt, sneakers...Space doesnt care...No shorts thats it..LOL Dress to impress not at space.. ;D

Just how strict is Amika? I know you can't wear tshirts, but I heard somewhere that you can't even where a short sleeve shirt...is that true? can you wear jeans? I was going to go Saturday, but if I have to wear some crazy long sleeve tux or something (as opposed to a short sleeve tux???) I'd rather go to Space.

Guest bcnjunkie

Just how strict is Amika? I know you can't wear tshirts, but I heard somewhere that you can't even where a short sleeve shirt...is that true? can you wear jeans? I was going to go Saturday, but if I have to wear some crazy long sleeve tux or something (as opposed to a short sleeve tux???) I'd rather go to Space.

u can wear jeans and a short sleeve shit (so long as it's fashionable ;D )

u can wear jeans and a short sleeve shit (so long as it's fashionable ;D )

T-shirts are fashionable. I love the fact that I can get away with wearing a cool shirt and some jeans.

Guest web_norah

i thought that was the Cavaricci's (Saleen)

and dress to impress? since when ??? i thought it was more like the opposite, i've gone in sweats to Space and even that worked...then again, i've seen next to nothing attire

Paper Denim is too much fashion for Space imo

Guest web_norah

i thought that was the Cavaricci's

Whoa you just brought some memories Norah' date=' when Cavaricci's were ins tyle with those metal ties.

[/quote']

ewww. Cavaricci is so trying to be "something" -- but in reality it is clothing for flat top haircuts and guys driving Thunderbirds.....not my style. too Vanilla Ice meets gettho wanna be....

u cant get in if u wear anything short sleeve...just wear a reg miami/club/trendy shirt that is long sleeve...im sure u can find something...its not that big of a fuss...its a nice lounge/club, ppl look nice, lots of hot chicks(if ur str8), girl ratio is also 5:1...over all is a cool nice place, plus u have hosts like eddy and tony...very cool people 8)

Guest durrtylexx

u cant get in if u wear anything short sleeve...just wear a reg miami/club/trendy shirt that is long sleeve...im sure u can find something...its not that big of a fuss...its a nice lounge/club, ppl look nice, lots of hot chicks(if ur str8), girl ratio is also 5:1...over all is a cool nice place, plus u have hosts like eddy and tony...very cool people 8)

whipe your nose, its still a little brown..

i spoke to eddy and he told me next week he'll do a "transformers will never die party" so u can wear ur fav shirt! how bout that for a change?

Guest durrtylexx

i spoke to eddy and he told me next week he'll do a "transformers will never die party" so u can wear ur fav shirt! how bout that for a change?

I'll be durr robots in disguise.. ;D