Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto and Space, ultra lameeeeeeeeee

V. Barbarino

TIESTO ON US!

ATTENTION SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY FRIENDS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM DJ TIESTO & SPACE

BRING YOUR ID SHOWING YOUR SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY TO TIESTO ON THE BAY TONIGHT BEFORE 10PM TO RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY BIRTHDAY ADMISSION FOR YOU AND A FRIEND. JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR US TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT SPACE

TIESTO ON THE BAY IS AT THE MIAMI BAYFRONT PARK AMPHITHEATER LOCATED AT 301 BISCAYNE BLVD IN DOWNTOWN MIAMI FOR MORE INFO CALL 305-350-7444

ok, since you fockers keep emailing me, I just signed up your phone number for brokrage firms... you will get calls for the next century..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stewman

You seem to have a real issue with Tiesto. I think I may have figured this out, is it because you are and aging, balding, overweight nobody who has a problem with the fact that Tiesto is what you'll never be-world famous? I'm sure he'll have a tear in his eye when he goes to cash his check from Space (prob. more than you'll make in the next six months) because he found out "Mr. Saleen 351" thinks his skills and selection aren't up to par. ::)

Guest web_norah

dude i can auction that napkin on Ebay and make some dough, some of the fans would definitely appreciate it that memento >:(

unlike you's hating bunch, dont touch Tiesto, he RuLeZZZZ

i was so *touched* by Tiesto

Tiesto is epic man, he played at the Olympics and is the # 1 Dj in the world.

Guest lyrik

Haters...........now go listen to Flashdance for the 1000th time :-X

The original? Becuase the remixs are just as bad as any testicle track - remember I am an equal opportunity hater - I just don't hate one specific type of cheesey music I hate all cheesey music!

Guest durrtylexx

EPIC :'( Tonight I'm going to die..I'm bringing extra pampers, just in case cause when he plays Flight 643 I might just loose all control... lol....

Guest lyrik

We all have our opinions...

yes - yes we do love - my opinion is that you should not end sentences with (...) it leaves something to be desired - so finish it up already damnit!

Guest LeVeL

In my opinion, I would never get a Dj's autograph its kind of stupid in my opinion. But hey you guys can hate on Tiesto all you want. The man sold out Space all by himself, I have yet to see any other DJ do that here in Miami. Case closed the man has his fans you can call them what you want from bashing od candy ravers to they are not experienced musis guru.

Any DJ out there in the scene would love to have the fans Tiesto has, he goes from City to City and everywhere there is a huge turn-out. So keep on hating househeads...its getting too old already.

Guest lyrik

We all have our opinions...

yes - yes we do love - my opinion is that you should not end sentences with (...) it leaves something to be desired - so finish it up already damnit!

We all have our opinions and yours are wrong. LOL! :P

Now thats better - so I guess when I called you sweet girl with virtue I must have been waaaay off base!

Guest web_norah

my weekend is complete now that i know you guys are hooking it up with the Tiesto napkin autograph........ i am so happy! next glowsticks and vicks are on me Level :)

Guest durrtylexx

my weekend is complete now that i know you guys are hooking it up with the Tiesto napkin autograph........ i am so happy! next glowsticks and vicks are on me Level :)

Don't forget the whistle

Guest lyrik

In my opinion' date=' I would never get a Dj's autograph its kind of stupid in my opinion. But hey you guys can hate on Tiesto all you want. The man sold out Space all by himself, I have yet to see any other DJ do that here in Miami. Case closed the man has his fans you can call them what you want from bashing od candy ravers to they are not experienced musis guru.

Any DJ out there in the scene would love to have the fans Tiesto has, he goes from City to City and everywhere there is a huge turn-out. So keep on hating househeads...its getting too old already.

[/quote']

Ah come on bud - you do more hating on house than anyone does on any other type of music around here or do we have to pull the many posts of yours with all the snide little comments ;D It makes no difference - we know its all just shit talk from all sides anyways. We all get along so I have nothing against people that want to go see Tiesto - or the people that hate on him or the people that hate house. Fuck em all right - who cares because we all usually end at the same place sooner or later (drunk, naked and passed out).