Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto and Space, ultra lameeeeeeeeee

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

next glowsticks and vicks are on me Level :)

LOL.....no doubt Norah...I am getting tired of buying those Vicks and Glowsticks for you its about time you pay for them yourself. I cant control a junkies habits you know ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Please talk to Bling about an autograph, I simply write notes and pass them over the booth. ;)

Didn't you scream out last time to "Tiesto your my hero"... ;D

In my opinion' date=' I would never get a Dj's autograph its kind of stupid in my opinion. But hey you guys can hate on Tiesto all you want. The man sold out Space all by himself, I have yet to see any other DJ do that here in Miami. Case closed the man has his fans you can call them what you want from bashing od candy ravers to they are not experienced musis guru.

Any DJ out there in the scene would love to have the fans Tiesto has, he goes from City to City and everywhere there is a huge turn-out. So keep on hating househeads...its getting too old already.

[/quote']'

you're tiesto's leghumper...there will be a cage waiting for ya at space tonight next to the dj booth that way u can see ur "hero" and he can do his thing w/out been atacked by his #1 fan in the world Level'!

Guest LeVeL

you're tiesto's leghumper...there will be a cage waiting for ya at space tonight next to the dj booth that way u can see ur "hero" and he can do his thing w/out been atacked by his #1 fan in the world Level'!

You got me confused with someone else, I for one am not even going to be at the event. So dont worry you can save the cage for another day. I repeat I am not a Dj Whore, I'm just making my point. Which you seem to not get.

Guest lyrik

You got me confused with someone else' date=' I for one am not even going to be at the event. So dont worry you can save the cage for another day. I repeat I am not a Dj Whore.

[/quote']

but are you a leghumper? part mississippi leg hound in ya huh?

Guest LeVeL

Funny..but I atleeast made my point. I dont see you guys hating no more...save the hating for next month when PVD plays Space.

You got me confused with someone else' date=' I for one am not even going to be at the event. So dont worry you can save the cage for another day. I repeat I am not a Dj Whore, I'm just making my point. Which you seem to not get.

[/quote']

take a chill pill...u didnt seem to get the cage joke...here's a hint remember digweed @ crobar?

Guest lyrik

Funny..but I atleeast made my point. I dont see you guys hating no more...save the hating for next month when PVD plays Space.

OOOooo I'm gonna have to save up on my hate for that night ;D

Thats it no more hater posts for me - all love ;)

Guest LeVeL

take a chill pill...u didnt seem to get the cage joke...here's a hint remember digweed @ crobar?

I got the joke all4tribal but your going to have to build a bigger cage for me and Phunky, I mean Weston, I mean Westsiide, I mean Durtylexx. Fuck I forgot what he calls himself now....can fit in the cage.

Guest durrtylexx

I rather check out Tiesto than PVD..the man sucks...I rather check out Tall Paul, Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Bad Boy Bill or Johnathan Peters over PVD..

Guest web_norah

i *heart* trance because it is epic ....

i feel love today....maybe it is because i've had Donna Summer on the playlist all day long. ;D

Guest LeVeL

i *heart* trance because it is epic ....

i feel love today....maybe it is because i've had Donna Summer on the playlist all day long. ;D

Dam I would think you would be listen to the Depeche Mode- I feel loved remix by Danny Tenaglia....you tradure :-X

Guest LeVeL

I rather check out Tiesto than PVD..the man sucks...I rather check out Tall Paul, Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Bad Boy Bill or Johnathan Peters over PVD..

Next time its me and you in the cage bitch :P ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I got the joke all4tribal but your going to have to build a bigger cage for me and Phunky' date=' I mean Weston, I mean Westsiide, I mean Durtylexx. Fuck I forgot what he calls himself now....can fit in the cage.

[/quote']

lol dude when I meet new people they know me as the name changer lol..No cage for me brother, you can play with the diesel crobar dancers by yourself...Diogo dude stop looking at yourself..Get over yourself..

Guest lyrik

I rather check out Tiesto than PVD..the man sucks...I rather check out Tall Paul' date=' Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Bad Boy Bill or Johnathan Peters over PVD..

[/quote']

Next time its me and you in the cage bitch :P ;D

CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Diogo dude stop looking at yourself..Get over yourself..

Diogo is still looking at himself, I guess he is having a hard time finding a matching outfit.. :P

Guest web_norah

oh you epic music fans....if you only knew. Donna Summer is the godmother of house music sounds and DT always plays some sort of Donna Summer track ......or disco music at the end of his sets.

i have two words -Giorgio Moroder and "From Here To Eternity"