Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto and Space, ultra lameeeeeeeeee

V. Barbarino

Guest durrtylexx

I rather check out Tiesto than PVD..the man sucks...I rather check out Tall Paul, Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Bad Boy Bill or Johnathan Peters over PVD..

Next time its me and you in the cage bitch :P ;D

CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not me, I'll play raquetball, football or soccer no wrestling with a dude for me...Chics can wrestle, I'll be happy to watch...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fairyDust

I rather check out Tiesto than PVD..the man sucks...I rather check out Tall Paul' date=' Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Bad Boy Bill or Johnathan Peters over PVD..

[/quote']

LOL! funny mental picture! :P

Guest LeVeL

oh you epic music fans....if you only knew. Donna Summer is the godmother of house music sounds and DT always plays some sort of Donna Summer track ......or disco music at the end of his sets.

i have two words -Giorgio Moroder and "From Here To Eternity"

Please you got her confused, she the queen of Disco, dont come with all that now...your not educating me with none of that. My "Epic" music lover... ;D

take a chill pill...u didnt seem to get the cage joke...here's a hint remember digweed @ crobar?

I got the joke all4tribal but your going to have to build a bigger cage for me and Phunky' date=' I mean Weston, I mean Westsiide, I mean Durtylexx. Fuck I forgot what he calls himself now....can fit in the cage.

[/quote']

ok um all i can say is...

gay15.jpg

Guest web_norah

oh you epic music fans....if you only knew. Donna Summer is the godmother of house music sounds and DT always plays some sort of Donna Summer track ......or disco music at the end of his sets.

i have two words -Giorgio Moroder and "From Here To Eternity"

Please you got her confused' date=' she the queen of Disco, dont come with all that now...your not educating me with none of that. My "Epic" music lover... ;D

[/quote']

yes unfortunately i realize that now. you wouldnt get my drift, trance doesnt come from anything legendary like disco music. techno maybe.

but it is epic ja_cool.gif

Guest durrtylexx

I rather check out Tiesto than PVD..the man sucks...I rather check out Tall Paul, Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Bad Boy Bill or Johnathan Peters over PVD..

pendeja :P

Guest fairyDust

Who you calling pendeja?...pendejo?! :P

Guest durrtylexx

Who you calling pendeja?...pendejo?! :P

what you talking bout Willis? :P

;D ;)

not me, I'll play raquetball, football or soccer no wrestling with a dude for me...Chics can wrestle, I'll be happy to watch...

I don't mind wrestling with a chick though. But she has to be naked. :P

Guest lyrik

I don't mind wrestling with a chick though. But she has to be naked. :P

STFU and get to Blue tonight beotch - I got your house for you!