Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space is OPEN 2NITE!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

LP did well. I'm not sure if he had his own records with him (I saw him dive into Cedric's bag a few times...), but I can at least say he can mix really well.

LP did well. I'm not sure if he had his own records with him (I saw him dive into Cedric's bag a few times...), but I can at least say he can mix really well.

from where we were standing(main room) at that one point...u could actually see him mixing cuz of the angle of that mirror behind the dj booth...funny thing i had never noticed that mirror angled out like that(must of been sober this time).

That was pretty cool to see the big boss spinning on a sat night esp when everyone else was inside their homes scared off their panties...the crowd overall wasnt bad at all, i mean it didnt plz all of us, but in the end it was a fun night.

LP nice couches btw, the ones from 609 just had to go ;)

The patio wasn't open. Sucks, but oh well, it will be open next week.

You missed out. There wasn't a huge amount of people there, but I've always been a proponent of the fact that the amount of people isn't directly connected to the quality of the party. Frankly it was nice to have a semi-crowded Space after the sardine crush of the night before.

Guest rollyp66

The patio wasn't open. Sucks, but oh well, it will be open next week.

You missed out. There wasn't a huge amount of people there, but I've always been a proponent of the fact that the amount of people isn't directly connected to the quality of the party. Frankly it was nice to have a semi-crowded Space after the sardine crush of the night before.

I 2nd that its all about the atmosphere & music. Hanging out with your people. Hey Dan we need to have another shot!