Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's Day 2005

Guest r3nz0

Guest durrtylexx

I dont like Clubbing on New Years Eve..I like spending it with family and friends...Clubbing on New Years is expensive and over rated..

Guest r3nz0

I dont like Clubbing on New Years Eve..I like spending it with family and friends...

Both your parents called me.

They told me they're sick of seeing your face. :)

Guest durrtylexx

I dont like Clubbing on New Years Eve..I like spending it with family and friends...

Both your parents called me.

They told me they're sick of seeing your face. :)

:-[ sooo true :'( Renzo you promissed not tell...

Guest durrtylexx

I dont like Clubbing on New Years Eve..I like spending it with family and friends...Clubbing on New Years is expensive and over rated..

agreed....

it's for amatuers...

TG Eve is the biggest clubbing night these days..

Werd people get crazy and buy bottles for a rediculous amount of $.. Its just like any other clubbing night..Cover charges are out of control..I rather chill at home, eat my grapes at midnight and get wasted with those that I trully care..

Guest ramon

I heard Nic will be arriving in a Buick Skylark ;D

so he can plug both production outfits .. Skylark and Buick Project.

looking very forward to this.

Guest web_norah

new years eve party goers are as annoying as **** - it is like the rookies go out to get drunk reunion.....now New Years Day, thats the real party ;D

To me, going out on New Year's Eve is just like going out any other weekend really. I have fun and all, only difference really is that there's a bit more people out.

Guest mrs. vacom

I agree 2! I don't wanna waste too much money on a night I probably won't remember anyway....lol

Guest Cosmigonon

I agree 2! I don't wanna waste too much money on a night I probably won't remember anyway....lol

I agree too; tooo expensive, considering is the same thing you get every weekend... :-X